cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funny

N/A

funny

Hi just foung this on adsl guide sorry if it offends but i found it amusing ( had to remove dont want my wrists slapped lol)
5 REPLIES
N/A

funny

LOL:
Worth warning though - there is a naughty word if you follow the link. Not sure if we're allowed to link to external sites with naughty words?
N/A

funny

Shockedops: didnt notice
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

funny

LOL Cheesy

Interesting point about the rules though - maybe we should put a BBC News-esque 'we are not responsible for the content of external sites' disclaimer?
N/A

funny

I reckon its up to you if you leave it there, but FYI

Posting inappropriate material
Discussions which mention the circumnavigation or attempted circumnavigation of Plusnet's terms and conditions (including traffic shaping) will not be allowed to continue or develop.
The moderators can and will take appropriate action including removal of posts if such discussions are started.

Also remember that these forums can be viewed by all ages and not just adults. Sexual, Racist Items or links to explicit material will be removed and if this is repeated then action will be taken against the poster.

Forum Rules

I reckon its a judgement call from the mods - its not really explicit; with a warning about language - which is reasonably mild, and only happens once it may be allowed to stay.
N/A

funny

I don't know what the link pointed to because it has been removed, for whatever reason. Sad

James is from Yorkshire... Wink

Could you repost it so that I can make an informed guesstimate please?
Smiley