cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firenet?? reset

N/A

firenet?? reset

anyone from firenet apart from reset ( I remember you reset Cheesy do you remeber me normski/norman camping/ sasuages? Tongue so is there anyone who use to be with firenet here? I like it here at plusnet Wink
9 REPLIES
N/A

firenet?? reset

Yes Norm i remember you, and that bloody caravan that blocks up all the roads, smelling of sausages and calor gas.. Smiley Smiley

Never thought you would desert firenet mate.
N/A

firenet?? reset

moi!! me desert never!! just moved on to better climes for me, Cheesy thought i might start a caravan debate or even a sausage discussion here, just for you lmao
N/A

firenet?? reset

You never know Norm, it might even catch on, but no flogging sausages mate. :mrgreen:

Glad your happy here, now that it's settled down it's worked out fine.
N/A

firenet?? reset

he he he I bet thats why you left firenet to get away from my sausages :lol:
edde
Dabbler

firenet?? reset

Well hello fellow ex-Fireneters Cheesy I didn't realise there was a club :lol:

I moved when I upgraded to BB, I had no probs with Firenet at all but needed fixed IP etc. and I'm still happy with my choice.
N/A

firenet?? reset

we should have our own corner lol
N/A

firenet?? reset

we should have our own corner lol

Looks like it's here, untill +net or the mods kick us off. :lol:
Community Veteran

firenet?? reset

I don't see at the moment why you should get "kicked off" as you put it. This is a general chit chat board as it's description says.
However bear in mind that this is a public forum and can be viewed by anyone who has Internet access and postings must be kept within the quidelines.
You would though in my opinion be far better off using MSN messenger for chatting to each other. Its in real time and far more private.
N/A

firenet?? reset

Looking at the time between posts i'd hardly call it "chatting", still not to worry, if the thread is frowned upon then it will be no more.