cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expensive printer cartridge's

N/A

expensive printer cartridge's

The cartridges for my h.p printer are expensive, (well to us low paid northerners they are) is it worthwile refilling them and where's the best place to buy the ink.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: expensive printer cartridge's

> The cartridges for my h.p printer are expensive, (well to us low paid northerners they are) is it worthwile refilling them and where's the best place to buy the ink.

Hi,
I get mine from here, good price for compatables.

http://www.choicestationery.com/shop/acatalog/Hewlett_Packard_Compatibles.html
N/A

> > The cartridges for my h.p printer are expensive, (well to us low paid northerners they are) is it worthwile refilling them and where's the best place to buy the ink.
>
>
> Hi,
> I get mine from here, good price for compatables.
>
> http://www.choicestationery.com/shop/acatalog/Hewlett_Packard_Compatibles.html

Thanks a lot its the first time i've used this and it's nice to know it works for good advice, cheers!
N/A

> The cartridges for my h.p printer are expensive, (well to us low paid northerners they are) is it worthwile refilling them and where's the best place to buy the ink.

Hi,
Just a further comment to this discussion basically I have been told by a number of hardware suppliers that there is No! money or little profit to be made on the actual printers themselves. The real money (read profit)is in the ink cartridges or toner cartridges. Yes! I can beleive this too when you see the price of ink cartridges or toner cartridges.

--
N/A

>AS an IT dealer I never recommend refilling cartridges as they can leak and never give you quite the same quality and capacity. Far better to buy good quality compatibles. Bear in mind of course that the maunfacturer is fully entitled to wash his hands of any ink related problems in non original cartridges are used during the printers warranty period.

I sell good quality compatibles for my contact details please see www.axisbs.co.uk