cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay wind-up...

N/A

ebay wind-up...

Hi,
A mate of mine is selling a bracelet on ebay and there's been half a dozen requests about the size of it. Doesn't anybody read the previous questions & answersHuh? Anyhow, i added a couple of "how big is the bracelet" queries myself - ok, so not everyone thinks this is funny - but it would be hilarious if there were a few hundred queries all asking about the size of the bracelet. Auction is here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320021069079#description go and ask how big the bracelet is Smiley

Cheers,

David
11 REPLIES
N/A

ebay wind-up...

Hmmm..... :lol:
Alecto
Grafter

ebay wind-up...

Must admit I laughed when I saw the seven silly questions and the seven patient replies. I wonder how long he'll go on - though he's got a decent bid at least.
chrisco
Grafter

ebay wind-up...

TBF he hasn't actually given the measurement has he? How long's a piece of string springs to mind. :?
Community Veteran

ebay wind-up...

Medium length
holdtight
Grafter

ebay wind-up...

Ah but is that small medium or large medium Wink
N/A

Re: ebay wind-up...

- but it would be hilarious if there were a few hundred queries all asking about the size of the bracelet.

Done, but don't tell him will you? Smiley
N/A

Done, but don't tell him will you? Smiley

The auctions ended !! I did the same before :lol:
N/A

The auctions ended !!

I wondered why my post didn't show. Anyway £80 odd pounds better off is the man... Smiley
N/A

ebay wind-up...

This has to be my favorite answer! Very patient reply, but also tongue-in-cheek - good man!
Q: Hi,I notice u say the bracelet is medium...but is that medium small?medium medium?or maybe medium large ?? thanks mate
04-Sep-06
A: definitely, absolutely, beyond all reasonable doubt an average of between medium small and medium large erring on the side of medium medium

N/A

ebay wind-up...

I agree,

It is the best sounding one. It also portrayed a slight annoyance at the amount of volume of questions he was getting regarding an already answered topic.
N/A

ebay wind-up...

Do I detect a slight amount of veiled frustration there Tom?
Or is my imagination running away with me?