cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communities

N/A

communities

I've just been pottering around to see what was in the communities to decide whether my site would fit in. But there is no category which seems to include languages or study etc. I looked through starting from General and going from next to next and every kind of site kept appearing with apparently no kind of connection. Am I missing something here?
Daf
--
Daf
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: communities

> I've just been pottering around to see what was in the communities to decide whether my site would fit in. But there is no category which seems to include languages or study etc. I looked through starting from General and going from next to next and every kind of site kept appearing with apparently no kind of connection. Am I missing something here?
> Daf
>
> --
> Daf

Hi Daf,
you have the option to submit your own sub-category when you register.
Best Regards
Scott Elliott
--
| Scott Elliott...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Team Leader.............................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

RE: communities

I just went to try to add a category but don't see how. I found F9, general, sport and a couple of others. Tried the subdirectory drop down box but options are only subdirectory or subdirectory. So I tried GO. Still the same except it told me I was in subdirectory . Found my site and 4 others by putting 'language' in search box. All including mine last amended in 2000 or 99. How does one do anything further, I wonder? In other places with communities, one can see lots of communities and explore. I think I must be just thick as I just go round in circles here.
I love the idea of Force9 communities, in theory.
Daf
--
Daf