cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

browsers

N/A

browsers

Hi
I use or have been using slimbrowser, it piggybacks internet browser, but just lately it has been so slow, I am now trying opera which seems a bit faster? i also had windows two but noticed it made things slow up as well i think it was the firewall, what browsers do you use and what do you reccomend Cheesy
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

browsers

Mozilla (combines browser, mail & news reader, IRC chat and HTML editor)

Or firefox which is the stand alone version of the browser included in Mozilla. All available from Mozilla Website.

Been using it for several years and it is very quick and reliable.
N/A

browsers

Hi well im now trying Avant got it from download .com it was no 4 in the list i tried it it is certainly diff and u can have several pages on the go etc it has pop up stop etc and other various goodies im getting to like it unless you know better?
N/A

browsers

Firefox all the way :twisted:
chino
Grafter

browsers

I have been told it's good though you have to install a lot of plugins...

I have and will always use opera well until somthing better comes along.....

Mark

Moderators note (John) Quote removed as it was a full copy of the preceding post and not necessary
N/A

browsers

Firefox 1.0 Preview Release.

Works a treat Cheesy
N/A

browsers

I use Opera, very good and very quick.

Aaron
N/A

browsers

Definately the latest Firefox, OOBE it's secure, perfect for developers and fast - goodbye memory hogging, frequently crashing IE!
N/A

browsers

thanks everyone for replies it was good of u all to give me advice cheers Cheesy
markh

browsers

I tried both Avant and Maxthon at work as I needed NTLM authentication but they both sucked so now I use Firefox and just resubmit my login everytime I access the intranet.