cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are you still waiting for confirmation on your upgrade?

N/A

if so why not check it yourself to see if working

I've checked mine myself I can confirm I am connected at 1mb - activation was overnight - but I don't think F9 have been informed yet by BT as they still say it has to be escalated...

If a mod reads this would any harm come in users updating their tickets to let you know its now working - (I've updated mine by the way) - this may help with the backlog off accounts that are being upgraded..

regards
Mike
6 REPLIES
dstokoe
Dabbler

All working nicely...

Same with me. Regrade not confirmed on contact us but all working at 1mb yesterday afternoon after the initial probs with the login (BT probs) Cheesy I'll close the ticket myself if that helps you guys at F9 Wink
dstokoe
Dabbler

lol. Not long after I posted the contact us was updated Wink
N/A

Same thing happened with mine and that was BEFORE these backlogs started building up.
N/A

mine still not updated - wonder if it cause i updated the log and it got put at the end again..

but even so - someone had already created a ticket saying the order was complete when I phoned them and they referenced the upgrade ticket - but then later the upgrade ticket was updated saying passing to escalations...
N/A

I had problems as F9 didnt have any CC details to charge the fee to. I thought my account details used for the DD would be enough. I updated my details and thought that was that after a ticket said details had been received. However my regrade was delayed bacuse of this. No worries though its been confirmed for tomorrow.
N/A

Well "tomorrow" came and went and ive not been regraded as of yet Sad