cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are plusnet users the biggest whingers?

nogginthenog
Grafter

does orange,sky,aquiss,bt etc have such a lot of voiceful/active forums?
i will miss them when i leave Sad

comments would be interesting
19 REPLIES
sisgroup
Grafter

I moved away from PlusNet sometime ago i can tell you something im glad that i did as my connection is so much more reliable and i dont have the drop outs i used to have when connected to the PlusNet service. Witch as you may have experienced were blamed 99.9% on BT lol :lol:
N/A

Did you not move because you were found out to be using your connection for fraudulent means ?

Oh i forgot to add a "lol" :lol: :lol:
sisgroup
Grafter

lol no i wasnt lol :lol:
N/A

So you never used your residential account for your web hosting business ? and then complained about bandwidth ? Plus you ripped off company copy righted sites and sold the templates as your own . Correct me if this is untrue. I do recall at the time that your hosting disappeared when it all came out and you quickly moved provider . It all came out on ADSLGUIDE as i recall .

lol Cheesy Cheesy lol Cheesy lol
N/A

lol no i wasnt lol :lol:

Oh yes you were, still telling porkies I see. :roll: :roll: lol Cheesy lol Cheesy lol

Edit:-Yes you are right I did Cheesy .
N/A

You forgot lol
sisgroup
Grafter

Dusty i used my dsl connection yes for web hosting but i didnt use it to earn any cash it was a hobbie so according to PlusNet staff back then i was not breaking any rules Wink
N/A

So you never charged for web hosting?

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/SharkyInternetSolutions.html

http://www.geekcertified.com/display-299.html

And heres one of your sites that you ripped from another company

http://www.dorsetyouth.org.uk/waves/sharky/sharkyinternet/members.htm

This does not look like a hobby, how about your site home page and how you ripped it from another sites copy righted material and how you did the same with my forum to the point that you forgot to delete my moderator's names . Stop lying and stop blaming plusnet for your connection problems .
N/A

Look hes disappeared again , he always does that when he gets found out :?
N/A

lol busted again Cheesy
N/A

I used to work with a scouser by the name of Lawrence, we used to call him lol for short. Perhaps its the same guy, and its just him signing his name?

Erm, LOL

:lol:
N/A

Look hes disappeared again , he always does that when he gets found out :?

lol busted again

Seems when he left, the 'script of doom' wasn't functioning properly, so his posting rights were never terminated by PN. (Its been run manually against his account now to correct his permissions)

Shame really, he used to be a fun guy to have around, kinda like a rugby ball on tarmac, you're never quite sure which direction it'll go next.......

Erm, LOL
N/A

You should of let him stay for the entertainment value, lol :lol: :lol:

We had a whole section dedicated to him over on my forum, the fun we had was the best laugh iv ever had on a forum. Like all good things tho it came to an end when he went in to hiding, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
N/A

Was that your forum, or his forum?

I recall the two being remarkably similar - didn't you copy his or he copy yours, or you're both the same person or read the same paper or both know a guy called clive or something.....?

:lol: