cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

albums/movies

N/A

albums/movies

does anybody knwo where it is possible to downlaod full albums fromt he net??!!!?
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: albums/movies

Why thats completly utterly disgraceful !

www.winmx.com
www.kazaalite.com

N/A

> does anybody knwo where it is possible to downlaod full albums fromt he net??!!!?

If you want to do it legally try MSN's music club, they are running a 1 month free trial at the moment and then £4.99 a month.
elton
Grafter

> > does anybody knwo where it is possible to downlaod full albums fromt he net??!!!?
>
> If you want to do it legally try MSN's music club, they are running a 1 month free trial at the moment and then £4.99 a month.

Of course you can do it legally using KaZaA, WinMX, and others, provided you don't download copyrighted material without the copyright holder's permission.

--
Skonko!
N/A

Yeap absoloutly no copyrighted material available on Winmx/KazzaWink
N/A

What should be noted is u can download material as long as u have purchased it, course u do get people that simply are mad. My course tutor has 60gig of mp3s!

Most of my films/music cds have been mp3ed/Divxed, I prefer to contain my material digitaly... and its instant playblack on my DVD playerSmiley

I think Napster is going down, seems its pay service flopped.

Mind u that Napster guys doing that Cloudnine, anti-spam email program which is meant to be good.
I still get questionable spam in my outlook express via Hotmail!

elton
Grafter

> What should be noted is u can download material as long as u have purchased it, course u do get people that simply are mad. My course tutor has 60gig of mp3s!
>
> Most of my films/music cds have been mp3ed/Divxed, I prefer to contain my material digitaly... and its instant playblack on my DVD playerSmiley
>
> I think Napster is going down, seems its pay service flopped.
>
> Mind u that Napster guys doing that Cloudnine, anti-spam email program which is meant to be good.
> I still get questionable spam in my outlook express via Hotmail!
>
>

Well let's hope Mr Napster can now afford a new hat.
I'm sick and tired of seeing pictures of him and his old hat, every time they dredge up long-time-dead-and-deceased Napster in the news pages.

Long live KaZaA (Lite), with or without a hat!

--
Skonko!