acarr...

csogilvie
Grafter

acarr...

Just wanted to say I like your changing avatar Smiley
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

acarr...

Heh... it surprised the rest of us mods when we saw them... we're all used to seeing his old blue avatar as well! Cheesy

Thomas
N/A

acarr...

Smiley Thanks.

Got bored yesterday after spending the past 48 hours playing with 50MB of phone and postcode data (don't ask).
N/A

acarr...

i thought i was seeing things last night/this morning, one post it was one pic, another is was something else...some good ones in the script tho Cheesy...makes a change from seeing the same one all the time

EDIT: wahooo, my 50th post :lol: ...how long will it take me to catch up with acarr :shock:
N/A

acarr...

The code is capable of displaying them in rotation, a single item at a time and will even generate a pretty little HTML table to list all the ones available.

THIS is the list of images I have so far.
Community Veteran

acarr...

I hope you're not planning on using one or two of those, because if you are, I might just have to get all "administratorish". Wink

Thomas
N/A

acarr...

LOL - Why?

There all within limits.

Only two are suspect and I have balnked the portions out. If ya still think they shouldn't be there, I'll move them.
Community Veteran

acarr...

It'd be up to the other mods... but I personally don't think you should be using the two "suspect" ones.

Thomas
Community Veteran

acarr...

They all look fine to me Smiley
N/A

acarr...

lol - I have disabled the two in question now.
Community Veteran

acarr...

Cheers. Smiley

Thomas