cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your opinion on fireworks

N/A

Your opinion on fireworks

If you have an objection to those ad hoc fireworks being let off anytime and anywhere, then view this web site.and submit your comments.

www.petsagainstfireworks.org.uk
7 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

RE: Your opinion on fireworks

> If you have an objection to those ad hoc fireworks being let off anytime and anywhere, then view this web site.and submit your comments.
>
> www.petsagainstfireworks.org.uk

I don't know why you posted this link again?

But i have seen the website there u go...

By the way i think that there is nothing wrong with fireworks (even that they are a waste of money), and they should be controlled via sales only to pubs and large businesses only not for sale in ASDA ect..

cUnDaLl

--
1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar

Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
elton
Grafter

> If you have an objection to those ad hoc fireworks being let off anytime and anywhere, then view this web site.and submit your comments.
>

Do you keep a "pet" Zippy? If so, I'd be interested to know why you feel the need to contain and subjugate an intellectual inferior animal.

I'm not an animal rights activist by the way. I'll eat anything if it tastes good enough.

Why did you post that link again?
--
Skonko!
N/A

I wrote to my MP.... his reply went something along the lines "the Govt has secured an undertaking from shops etc. to restrict the sale of fireworks to three weeks before 5/11 through to one week after. The sale of air-bomb types have already been banned". Has anyone noticed the difference?

He also said that a total ban is out of the question because "we would be concerned in case people started making their own"!

N/A

> > If you have an objection to those ad hoc fireworks being let off anytime and anywhere, then view this web site.and submit your comments.
> >
> > www.petsagainstfireworks.org.uk
>
> Do you keep a "pet" Zippy? If so, I'd be interested to know why you feel the need to contain and subjugate an intellectual inferior animal.
>
> I'm not an animal rights activist by the way. I'll eat anything if it tastes good enough.
>
> Why did you post that link again?
>
> --
> Skonko!
> I agree we have been here before I said that the sale of fireworks should only be to licensed organised fireworks displays. You have to have a licence to sell alcohol but not to blow someones hand off
Oh and by the way I have 2 dogs and I own a shop
Pam

N/A

> > If you have an objection to those ad hoc fireworks being let off anytime and anywhere, then view this web site.and submit your comments.
> >
>
> I don't know why you posted this link again?
>
> But i have seen the website there u go...
>
> By the way i think that there is nothing wrong with fireworks (even that they are a waste of money), and they should be controlled via sales only to pubs and large businesses only not for sale in ASDA ect..
>
> cUnDaLl
>
>
> --
> 1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar
>
> Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
>

N/A

> >
>
> I don't know why you posted this link again?
>
> But i have seen the website there u go...
>
> By the way i think that there is nothing wrong with fireworks (even that they are a waste of money), and they should be controlled via sales only to pubs and large businesses only not for sale in ASDA ect..
>
> cUnDaLl
>
>
> --
> 1.7 GHz AMD XP, 768MB DDR PC2100 Crucial, 120 GB HD IBM Deskstar
>
> Why do we do it because we can...... Smiley
>

Thanks for airing your opinion, at least you can....:
N/A

>

I think its a good program works well with dreamweaver......lol

Ian
www.topspeedclub.com