cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't Plus net make themselves accessable to reach

N/A

I am constantly amazed by internet companies. I have used Plus.net for some years. When I have a problem it can take a DAY to get someone to answer the phone. It is easier to reach Tony Blair!
Now I am sent a proposition to have them handle ALL my phone activity. However the email they send I can't reply to as it isn't monitored. In other words Plus net can contact us but we can't contact them. IF they were accessablr I would probably go with them for my phone, broadband, the lot. But I have NO intention of dealing with them until they open their access to we, the customers.

AM I ALONE ON THIS?
IS there a human being in the company or is it all automated?
5 REPLIES
N/A

I think we get what we pay for - the more expensive internet providers reputedly provide better service.

If I have had a problem I have emailed Plusnet and they're not too bad at replying promptly. However when they redesigned the email function a few months ago it threw me totally and I couldn't figure out how to log in. I emailed for help and was told no changes had been made to the email(!). Luckily my partner managed to figure it out for me and I was soon up and running again.
Alecto
Grafter

In answer to the title of the thread, would YOU make yourself more accessible if you'd got all their problems? :lol:
N/A

The thing with the landline product though is they are legally obliged to provide a decent level of customer service, otherwise the regulator will give them a kick up the ass.
shellsong
Grafter

They'll only claim that they've not got an SLA with BT or BTw so they'll just be an extra layer of ineffective beaurocracy between the customer and BT as well as BTw-- or am I being too cynical? :roll:
N/A

Our independent phone engineer at work has always maintained that for a business BT is the one to use for land lines.
His reasoning is as yours - you don't end up adding an extra layer of beaurocracy to cut through to get things done.