cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whose connectivity was out this morning and how long for?

N/A

Mine was and it was for at least 2 hours.

Has any one else suffered
5 REPLIES
N/A

Well depends what you mean by out. Mine still is, Yes I can get to the web and email, But cant reotely connect to my server or use any of the voip connections I depend on. So mine is still out AFAIC. SO it went down at 7.30 and still out.
N/A

Well depends what you mean by out. Mine still is, Yes I can get to the web and email, But cant reotely connect to my server or use any of the voip connections I depend on. So mine is still out AFAIC. SO it went down at 7.30 and still out.
N/A

Mines been intermittant all day. I have 7 connection with metronet altogether and they've all been up and down like a whores drawes all day. I'm on now but seem to have limited connectivity. Ie some parts of the net are unavable. example I can access this page but not www.servicestatus.net.

I would say it's not metronets fault though maybe a major router outage somewhere in internet house or loss of a backbone somewhere. Who knows maybe someoen will reply!

comdot
N/A

Most recent update from Service Status states

27/04/2006 @ 14:51 Data Transfer Issues- update (Problem 31884)
We are aware that some customers are still experiencing routing issues.

Our networks team are investigating this at present and we expect to have an update on this shortly.

--
Regards, Mand Beckett

Nothing since.
N/A

Just a quick update.

Had a word with the Comms Team and the issue is still being worked on and improving steadily. Hopefully we'll see a more detailed update later on this evening.