cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Wil Be New Mod

N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Hi

Just asking as looking through the different posts etc iv come up with who i think might make a good mod so just wondered what others thought.??

Anyway my idea is = No7oliver

thxs
69 REPLIES
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Mr blobby Tongue
Community Veteran

Who Wil Be New Mod

Mark
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

pcsni?

Judging by his plethora of posting (what else starts with p?....) in recent months I'd say he'd by a wise choice.
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Hope you all know , expressing who you want as mod , is generally the kiss of death Wink
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

There are lots of helpful users on here. PCNSI seems pretty tech savvy, so would be a good choice. Why would they want the hassle of dealing with the constant sniping and lack of appreciation that a lot of the mods have to put up with though? Damned if you do and damned if you don't on these forums. I wouldn't want the grief tbh.
Community Veteran

Who Wil Be New Mod

There's nothing wrong with a bit of discussion and it may well help people make thier minds up on whether or not to apply, however I'm going to move it to the General Forum since its not really Customer Feedback and this forum's very busy.

Chris
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

There's nothing wrong with a bit of discussion and it may well help people make thier minds up on whether or not to apply, however I'm going to move it to the General Forum since its not really Customer Feedback and this forum's very busy.

Chris

Not sure if thats directed at me , but your right theres nothing wrong with it at all and i never suggested other wise .
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Hope you all know , expressing who you want as mod , is generally the kiss of death Wink

I bet Liam's glad to hear that! - lol.
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Iv seen it on a few forums , everyone wants someone and expresses it and they never get the job . Its the curse of the forums i tell ya . Saying that i bet iv broken the curse :lol:
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

I meant in the sense that Liam was the last mod voted in by popular opinion.

Now you've given him the black spot...........
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Ah this forum must of broken the curse along time ago and people power works .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE Cheesy
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

But will there be a vote like last time?
Community Veteran

Who Wil Be New Mod

Yes, it will be done the same way as last time more or less. I didn't personally vote last time. I couldn't make my mind up between two very good candidates.

Chris
N/A

Who Wil Be New Mod

Hooray i found it again, thought i was imagine posting then.. :?

No body told me.... it moved Cry