cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which could POSSIBLY be worse

N/A

Okay, fed up of the serious polls about plusnet, vote on this one for a bit of light relief.

The Numa Numa song revisited over the internet, it became famous because of the guy who filmed himself miming the song through a webcam, now its turned into a giant apparently with thousands of followers, BUT which do you think is the wierdest. Click on a link then hit play movie just to the right.

Number one on our list. The actual video

The Numa Numa Webcast

Number 2 on our list do you think its worse that he got up in front of a live audience and did it

Audience Relived

Number 3 on our list do you think its even worse that a bunch of kids in school we actually singing and dancing along to it

Class time
7 REPLIES
N/A

ARGGHHHH, can a mod fix me poll please, its only supposed to have one of each lol!
N/A

Way to go - make a poll for light relief, and confuse the hell out of us all. :shock:
Will check the vids tomorrow and vote... Smiley
N/A

listen I am confused ALL the time, why shouldnt everyone else be!! Wink
N/A

Robyn,

I would love to fix the poll, problem is though ( if memory serves ) that there is a glitch where by the occassional extra ( duplicate ) option appears. This became more prominent and obvious to me after the power outage of 2006.

As for the nominees you have left out nominee number 4 which is the fact that someone was sad enough to turn it into a lovely flash file for us to make it appear more comical than what it already was.

( But 3 gets my vote )
N/A

Oh and I forgot to mention that, Gary's website ( Known as Gary Brolsma and a uk resident ) is located Right Here for all to see Wink lol.

There is no escape ( looks at the Numa Reloaded pic on the main page ).
N/A

He He lol. Cheesy
Thats started the day off with a smile!
Struggling to think which is funniest though...
N/A

Hmm,

If this is actually true, then I no longer see his actions being an embarrasment. :shock:

The Sims 2 Addon Expantion. Please someone say this is a very good joke...