cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download music

N/A

Where to download music

My son has now reached the ripe old age of 10 (don't ask me how he managed it :lol: ) and is getting into music. The problem I have is that the songs he likes (Eminem, 2pac, 50 cent, etc) are full of expletives. Most of the songs he likes are also edited in order to be played on the radio. As a responsible parent, I do not want my son listening to lyrics that f*ck this and f*ck that so will not allow him to buy stuff from the shops.

My question is. Does anyone know of anywhere you can legally purchase radio edit songs? I know of lots of p2p sites where they are available but that's naughty isn't it ? Wink That said, as the record companies are happy to promote these groups with the "shock factor" it must mean they are fuelling internet piracy, because I am sure I am not the only parent to find the generalisation of swearing into everyday popular music a downward spiral. (God, don't I sound like an old manHuh?).

Thanks for any pointers folks.

Mark
2 REPLIES
N/A

Where to download music

You can subscribe to places like mp3.com or other music sites like napster.com to download mp3's of radio edit songs.
N/A

Where to download music

Thanks for the pointer, I shall take a look.

Regards

Mark