cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's gpattison?

Community Veteran

Where's gpattison?

Geoff's not been around in over a week, anyone know where he's dissapeared to? I wondered why he wasn't on BP's list...
17 REPLIES
Metalguru
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

Simon & Wade

The Rev'

Simon Bucknell.

Now Geoff.

The truth is out there !
LiamM
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

He hasn't been banned...
Community Veteran

Where's gpattison?

Simon & Wade

The Rev'

Simon Bucknell.

Now Geoff.

The truth is out there !

Trouble with that analogy is that Geoff was pretty pro plusnet the other's are extremely anti.
Metalguru
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

Daniel.

I am assured by the honourable MODS, that they do not take the slightest bit of notice weather you are pro +net, or have a grievance with them.

If you cross the Rubicon .................... ZAP.

Take care ...... Wink
Community Veteran

Where's gpattison?

I expect he's just gone on holiday somewhere and not told anyone! If that's the case I wonder what sweep and sooty are doing?
Metalguru
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

Daniel.

I am assured by the honourable MODS, that they do not take the slightest bit of notice weather you are pro +net, or have a grievance with them.

If you cross the Rubicon .................... ZAP.

Take care ...... Wink

And to support this statement ............. I understand wayoftheweb is taking a short vacation.
N/A

Where's gpattison?

I expect he's just gone on holiday somewhere and not told anyone!

well if it was a two week holiday he should be back today.

i'm starting to get worried :lol:

maybe you should call someone :lol:
Community Veteran

Where's gpattison?

I know, but I doubt Geoff is a sad as me (Get back from florida after a 9 hour flight and straight on here)!

Give it a couple more weeks then get Dave on the case. That would be customer care :razz;
Alecto
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

Mystery solved. Tongue
N/A

Where's gpattison?

So where have you been?
Community Veteran

Where's gpattison?

Jetsetting...
Alecto
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

Alaska to see the Hubbard glacier, bald eagles, whales, dolphins, sea lions (and Americans) Tongue
N/A

Where's gpattison?

lucky bugg@r
Alecto
Grafter

Where's gpattison?

And to cheer up grake and anyone else who's not been,

I'll mention driving through the rush hour to Manchester airport (2 hours), the five hour wait at Heathrow terminal 4, which is slightly dirtier than a sewer, with nowhere to sit and a smoke-filled atmosphere, the ten hour flight, trying to sleep sitting up on the plane, the two hour wait at Canadian immigration, three hour wait at US immigration, the two hour wait in the sun at LA for the coach to the airport coming back, the endless queues and chaos at LAX airport, having to cart your luggage with no trolleys to the checkin desk through lines of people queuing at other desks, then carting your luggage back to another place to have it x-rayed with thousands of people milling about, then another ten hour flight and trying to sleep sitting up on a plane, then a three hour wait at Heathrow for the connection which came in late, plus the eight hour time difference and trying to sleep when you should be awake, and vice versa.

I wouldn't do it again if they paid me. Cry