cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my 240 minutes?

Alecto
Grafter

Well, I've just opened the post, and yet again, haven't received my 240 minutes of free time I was promised.
Can this be to do with the facts that it's not my billing date yet and they don't come through the post anyway?

And come to that, I haven't been moved to the new product yet. Is there a way I can be moved to it more quickly so that I can complain sooner about the peak time usage being reduced to 10GB?

And since my exchange is Maxdsl enabled and I've not got 8Mb, why is Plusnet not giving priority to Yorkshire cat owners in the upgrade process? I'm sure it was there on the portal once that they would, right alongside the bit about unlimited downloads for life.

And then if I use thermal paste on my processor and put it on using a plastic bag over my finger, is it safe to wrap my sandwiches in the bag when I've finished, or will the residual paste cause the ham in the sandwich to overheat and go off? Or could I just put fish paste on both and cut out the middle man?

Oh dear, must go, the chip pan is on fire and the fire brigade are hammering at the door. I wonder if it was the thermal paste I used on the cooker.
20 REPLIES
Community Veteran

:lol: A nice bit of humorous parody, thanks Geoff.

Thomas
Alecto
Grafter

Parody?
I'll have you know I'll be on to my solisixx sillicxxxx sollissitxx lawyer about your libellous remarks and I suspect that you have got priority over me and taken my free minutes.

And anyway, why Be3G? If you are using a pseudixxx pusedixxxx puesodyxxx false name to gain priority at upgrading, I shall be writing to the Plusnet MD.
Community Veteran

You mean CEO ;-)
Alecto
Grafter

And you can shut up and get on with updating your blog. :lol:

And I forgot to add that it's ridiculous that I should have to wait so long for Easter, when there are Easter eggs already in the shops and have been for ages. If the supermarkets can have Easter earlier, then why can't I as a valued Plusnet subscriber?
I bet if I were with Tesco broadband, I would get Easter sooner.
Community Veteran

I bet if I were with Tesco broadband, I would get Easter sooner.

You might even get some free hot cross buns too, judging by the fact my mum got a little thing in the post yesterday saying she could get some free hot cross buns if she placed an order with Tesco's online grocery store before Easter!

Thomas
Alecto
Grafter

That proves what an awful ISP Plusnet is. I have not had a single free hot cross bun from Plusnet in all the thirty years I've been with them.
And when they do start issuing the hot cross buns, I want an upgrade to a M&S Hot Cross Loaf, which is sliced to go in the toaster.
And I want it before the Pay As You Toast customers as that is what I was promised by the CS rep whose name I forget and who has left anyway.

Hopefully I'll get Jon to post that I can't have one, then Mand to post that I can, and I'll await the delivery van. (sorry Jon, I'm a great admirer of yours really Tongue )
Alecto
Grafter

And typically of Plusnet, you have not answered my question Thomas.
Why Be3G?
Why does nobody at this awful ISP ever answer questions?
And will you PM me the Tesco code so that I can get free hot cross buns as well, please?
Community Veteran

Why Be3G?

Ah, that would mean revealing the answer to a great mystery. Wink

Why does nobody at this awful ISP ever answer questions?

And will you PM me the Tesco code so that I can get free hot cross buns as well, please?

It doesn't use a code actually - apparently you just log in and the offer will appear on a banner within the grocery store.

Thomas
Alecto
Grafter

Must be peculiar to the Enfield store then.
When I log in, all I get is an offer for spotted dick!
Community Veteran

Geoff,
I remember 23 years ago when I joined they definatly did do hotcross buns and I haven't had mine yet. They never said they definatly did, but I'll continue with my own belief system. I did get a 'free' donut though, which I didn't want but still paying it off which is why I can't leave and find a decent bakery. I could have signed up for the no donut option, but then what would I have to complain about.
Community Veteran

Indeed, having an opportunity to moan is the icing on the cake for people like you isn't it. Wink

(Ok ok... I don't profess to be a comedian.)

Thomas
Alecto
Grafter

Well said Chris.
I knew I wouldn't be alone in this. I'll have to ask Peter if I'm on the no-doughnut option too, as he knows all the technicalities - but I definitely said No to spotted dick. And furthermore if the bank asks me to repay the money it lent me, just because I want to change banks, I shall put another load of silly posts on the forum.

If you send me a cheque for about ten grand, we can form a pressure group and I can instruct a solicitor to sue somebody. Probably Thomas for wanting to keep all the Tesco hot cross buns to himslef. :lol:
Community Veteran

Oh, did I mentioned they were Finest hot cross buns too? No? Oh well, you know now. Wink

Thomas
Alecto
Grafter

You should be updating your blog, not taunting people who don't have hot cross buns. Tongue
Though I did buy two M&S Hot Cross Loaves while I was in York this morning.