cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will F9 get their act together

N/A

When will F9 get their act together

With download speeds in the low bps (and I mean bytes)and waiting time on the phone in excess of 40mins,
I don't think it is unfair for users to expect more information from F9 than the constantly repeated connectivity reports that tell us nothing.
It is obvious that they are having serious bandwidth problems but currently they are not providing us with an acceptable level of service.

So how about some better information, an estimate on how long it is going to take to really fix, some response to the forum messages and a reduction in next months billing to take account of the NON service provided.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: When will F9 get their act together

Couldnt agree more - the sad thing is that the concept is excellent - and (sometimes) in the past the service has run really well.

I wrote a private letter to the MD of F9 saying (amongst other things) - What Idiot scheduled an "UPGRADE" on the last day of the month when we all want to get invoices out of the door"

No reply as yet.

Lets hope it improves soon.

cautiously at present it seems ok!!!

Regards

Peter

> With download speeds in the low bps (and I mean bytes)and waiting time on the phone in excess of 40mins,
> I don't think it is unfair for users to expect more information from F9 than the constantly repeated connectivity reports that tell us nothing.
> It is obvious that they are having serious bandwidth problems but currently they are not providing us with an acceptable level of service.
>
> So how about some better information, an estimate on how long it is going to take to really fix, some response to the forum messages and a reduction in next months billing to take account of the NON service provided.

N/A

RE: When will F9 get their act togetherREPLY

> With download speeds in the low bps (and I mean bytes)and waiting time on the phone in excess of 40mins,
> I don't think it is unfair for users to expect more information from F9 than the constantly repeated connectivity reports that tell us nothing.
> It is obvious that they are having serious bandwidth problems but currently they are not providing us with an acceptable level of service.
>
> So how about some better information, an estimate on how long it is going to take to really fix, some response to the forum messages and a reduction in next months billing to take account of the NON service provided.

Hi,
Yes! I agree completely with the sentiments expressed but I can also see F9's position. In the sense that they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont,as I understand it the current network problems that remain outstanding now as I write this are NOT,Yes!Repeat NOT on F9's network but are with other network carriers (other isp's or with BT). The problem then is that F9 is piggy in the middle!!F9 are now dependant on another network providor to fix their problems before bandwidth & speed improvements ripple back to us on the F9 network. yes! a difficult one but it proves that the internet requires multiple dependant relationships.

Ivan Ratoyevsky (sys admin cyteck)
--
N/A

RE: When will F9 get their act together

i could not agree more, i am also i fed up with lack of consistency with the service and the call waiting times are crazy. sick of hearing the same excuses. F9 please listen to what your customers are saying and get the service back to the good old F9 i remember