cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to CGI webspace?

N/A

Last night I logged onto the shell server with another account to see if I could access files in my space, to find no files!

From the web point of view I am presented with an empty directory when visiting my site, hmm. What's happened guys?

Seems a lot of people's directories are empty
3 REPLIES
N/A

http://usertools.force9.net/status/archive/1113846316.htm has details of the last failure of the disk on the 18th April/.
N/A

Thanks for the feedback. It isn't a major problem for me but thought some feedback would be nice for those who need the service more than myself.

I find it interesting to see that the service status page now has feedback in the CGI Services section dated well before the date I started this thread. When I checked before there was no such feedback. Strange.

By the way, for future reference, how do you get to the above page via the portal?

Thanks for your help - I look forward to the new CGI platform
N/A

Theres a link to it on the Usertools page in the help section - although since I maintain the status DB, I knew where to look. The CGI stuff in the portal has always been there, as thats where the archive on usertools is taken from.