cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What email, when hardware

xpher
Grafter

What email, when hardware

For a couple of days my ADSL tracker has got to the stage where it states 'Your connection is active - you're ready to start making the most of the Internet with Broadband ADSL. A confirmation email has also been sent to your contact email address'. When does this email arrive and when does the hardware get here seeing as first subscription payment has been taken?Huh
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: What email, when hardware

Hi,

The email will be sent immediately to the Contact email address you gave when you signed up. HAve you definately not received it?

Hardware is dispatched same day, provided activation took place before 4PM. The modem will be delivered by parcel force and so can take between one and three days to arrive.

Keep an eye out for the postman!

Regards,

Ian Wild
F9 Customer Support

xpher
Grafter

No, definitely not received it. The last email I had from yourselves was on the 8th stating that 'Payment of £98.68 has been made for your ADSL activation.......' etc.

N/A

Hi,

It is a good job you raised this. There is a very unusual problem with your account which I have had to raise with our developers.

Firstly, please do accept my apologies, it seems as though the account activation path broke down here. It is going to take a while to fix it, however I can confirm that your ADSL line is active, and that (As of about 10 minutes ago) your hardware is on it's way. By the time you have that (2 - 3 days) everything this end should be fixed.

If at any time you need any more information or an update regarding, please raise the matter via Contact Us.

Regards,

Ian Wild
F9 Customer Support
xpher
Grafter

> Hi,
>
> It is a good job you raised this. There is a very unusual problem with your account which I have had to raise with our developers.
>

Any chance of expanding on the 'very unusual probem'?

Thanks for trying to get it sorted anyway