cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you guys normally do on a friday and saturday nights

N/A

As in the title. As for the past few weekends i am at home doing nothing. Just what do you guys do with you weekend nights ?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Mostly cursing the British weather because I cannot take the telescope and camera out :-)
craigbrass
Grafter

As little as possible normally! I sometimes stretch to browsing forums *winks*
N/A

One of the nights i normally go out, the other i stay in!
N/A

Normaly spent pretending to keep you guys in order Tongue

When I can, I trot off to Wales for some walking up Snowdon and some rather bizzar nights in the towns.

Usualy involving full frontal nudity, bad language, blue flashing lights and a search helicopter.

The drinking sessions are never that fun
vance
Dabbler

i can understand the rest but the search helicopter is abit kinky :lol:
N/A

Clubbing/partying/chilling with mates, sometimes involving mad dashes around the country and up to four or five cities a weekend. Three times a month I put on my own music/clubbing events - so the rest of the month I'm also promoting them whilst clubbing/partying/chilling.

All that said, I'm having the first full weekend off since early 2003 this coming weekend. I've been trying to for a fair while, but it's just never happened. Going up to Northampton to see the better half and we're going to enjoy doing not a fat lot for a change.
chino
Grafter

Friday i was at home getting drunk and watching TV with one of my m8s and sat i had a BBQ with a load of m8's got drunk and then went into town for a few more drinks and then to a club but ended up at a friends house...

This weekend? I don't know it changes all the time, i think i am going to wakey, or harro this weekend..

chino