cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were gonna have a baby! :)

N/A

Yep. just found out last week that my partner and I are expecting our third child Smiley we are in complete shock as i wasnt supposed to be able to conceive. but here comes another miracle!!!

Good news is im 16 weeks gone already. which may mean nothign to some of you but those with children will no that the first 12 weeks are the most dangerous.

Slight worry is that it means ive been pregnant all the way through over Xmas and New Year and ate drank and got very merry.. without even knowing! LOL... heres me thinking i was putting on weight when my jeans were getting a bit tight! lol... i think weight watchers can wait for now!!! hahahaha
9 REPLIES
N/A

Congrats, 3 children...that'll be a handful lol
N/A

lol.. dont i know it!!!!
our eldest son is 6 and our youngest son has only just turned 1

going to be a busy time!!! plus we only have a two bedroom house so will need to move soon!!!!

Cheesy
Community Veteran

Re: Were gonna have a baby! :)

Slight worry is that it means ive been pregnant all the way through over Xmas and New Year and ate drank and got very merry.. without even knowing! LOL

It should be very happy when he / she is born then Cheesy

Same thing happened to myself and Missus. She went to have her coil checked and came back 16 weeks pregnant :? and like you we had enjoyed xmas.
Still when she was born she was fine and has grown up as a normal teenager full of bounce.
holdtight
Grafter

Congratulations Lisa Cheesy Cheesy

my son is also six ! going on sixteen ! with a six year old boy yourself
you know what i mean Wink
we live on our own just me and him and i can just about cope with that
but with two and one on the way soon you have my admiration
N/A

thanks Smiley although bill...as well as your admiration... any babysitting skills yu may have would be nice too!!! LOL

chance would be a fine thing.. we moved away from all family and friends so knwo no-one.. so not so sure how bringing up two little ones as well as the elder one wil work without support from family (other than their dad of course!! but he works during the day! lol)

still.. we live by the sea so we can get out and about and go for nice long (and hopefully tiring! ) walks!!! lol
holdtight
Grafter

You will do absolutely fine Lisa ! im in a very similar position to you
we moved into the house were in now about two years ago with no family
or friends around and like you dont know too many people
Babysitters ??------going out---- whats that ? i vaguely remember Wink

i find i do ok without that support (although it would be welcome sometimes)
you will too it just all comes together

nice living by the sea though Cheesy your kids will love that

as you know already even with long long walks were worn out long before
they are !!! lol

good luck to and your family hope it all goes well
LiamM
Grafter

Congrats.

I'm one of 4 boys. I'm 17, my brothers are 14, 11, 7 and my mum wants another! She's bloody mad lol! We're a handful! Well, not me of course, *cough*.
N/A

Re: Were gonna have a baby! :)

Same thing happened to myself and Missus. She went to have her coil checked and came back 16 weeks pregnant

Flippin heck, I nearly choked on my morning coffee. Thats not the sort of thing I expect to read in these forums. :shock:
Or are you saying , your wife took her car to the local Quick Fit depot to have an electrical problem sorted out and came back pregnant?
Dam those Quick Fit fitters :lol:
N/A

LOL LOL.... oh good lord!! too funny!!!

yor all mad!!!! no wonder i like it here! hahahaha