cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website form

N/A

Website form

I have a form on my website. In the past, any response has been sent to me by e-mail. This is not happening with force9. Does anyone know how to achieve this.
Thanks
Barnsie Sad
2 REPLIES
N/A

Website form

Yes -- the CGI Email Form Script page provides advice on how to do this.

There are a few minor errors on that page (how they've shown the "realname" variable, for example, is just plain daft), but I suggest you read it and try doing what it says. If you still can't get it to work, post again.
N/A

Website form

Why Oh Why cannot F9 install the free Apache asp extensions? The support operators say its a 'security issue'.

I think they should advertise 'FP Extensions - er... not many of them but at least some of them' and not what they do advertise which is 'FP Extensions'. I was suckered.

If they give me a tenner & expenses I will do it for them. Anyhow I don't think its a ASP issue.

My FP reporter says they disabled the FP Post command. I asked for it to be enabled............... still waiting 10 months later. The submitted support ticket thingy outstanding issue was deleted.

I use many ISP hosts as I make websites and most are Apache based - this is the only one that 'FP Post' doesn't work on.

I want to use a Frontpage form on an 'advertised' Frontpage enabled host and not a CGI one (with all the changed domain IE security error popup issues) - how basic is that?

I suppose I will get more Scott hate mail. Well its simpler than fixing it.