cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web site address

N/A

Web site address

Ive got a web site www.coolshots.co.uk
the site has about 5 pages on it. When you click on the links page the address shows www.coolshots.co.uk/links.htm

and when you click contact you get www.coolshots.co.uk/contact.htm

you get the idea.
What i want it to do is only show "www.coolshots.co.uk" no matter where i click. Although i know i can do this using frames is there any way i can do it without using frames ? for example putting some code in each page that tells it to only show "www.coolshots.co.uk" in the address bar.

Any ideas ?

thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Links

Just worked this out my self with some help form other people. if you want to see how i done this visit www.coolshots.co.uk
and then view the source, all you have to do is re-name your main index page to index 2 and place the empty frame code in index.htm
N/A

Re: Web site address

Very good, but using frames is a strange way of doing this without using frames, isn't it? I see you're a lateral thinker :!: :?:

Although i know i can do this using frames is there any way i can do it without using frames ?
N/A

Web site address

yep i know i stated it without frames but it didnt look posible. So i did it the only way i could find out how to. By using frames