cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Wizard

N/A

Web Wizard

Trying to set my homepage up and when i am adding an image it will only show top half of itHuh? Tried setting page up again and it will only upload quarter of the imageHuh? There is plenty of space under the photo so? Help?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Web Wizard

I can only suspect a upload limit on the script that accepts the file on +net side.

THere instructions in the support section, that tell you how to upload files. Follow these, and locate the offending file. Simply upload ontop of it, and all should then work.
N/A

Using the standard upload procedure, there seems to be a limit of (something like) 65535 bytes, which is irritating. I think you need to use FTP to upload anything bigger, although I'm sure a nice support person will be along any moment now to explain everything nice 'n' clearly .....

> I can only suspect a upload limit on the script that accepts the file on +net side.
>
> THere instructions in the support section, that tell you how to upload files. Follow these, and locate the offending file. Simply upload ontop of it, and all should then work.

N/A

> Using the standard upload procedure, there seems to be a limit of (something like) 65535 bytes, which is irritating. I think you need to use FTP to upload anything bigger, although I'm sure a nice support person will be along any moment now to explain everything nice 'n' clearly .....
>
> > I can only suspect a upload limit on the script that accepts the file on +net side.
> >
> > THere instructions in the support section, that tell you how to upload files. Follow these, and locate the offending file. Simply upload ontop of it, and all should then work.
>

I used to get this problem with BTopenworld, when I was still using a modem, it was usually caused at my end by browsing other web sites when I was uploading my images.

If this is the case with you, just try re-uploading it.

Tim
>