cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Site

N/A

Web Site

In the days of wading through websites why is it that I find this one the most irritating and slow to navigate ? Yes I know: 'Thick' No, I think its set out for all the good keen people who post here or like being here but us poor buggers who only want to gain a bit of info occasionaly its hopeless. I would guess that most users of plus net do so because it works. I don't want to become an enthusiast forever on here though. OneTel is a good example of simplicity (service not so good) Perhaps I'm becomig old and grumpy but I still know what promotes good business. Happy Easter
3 REPLIES
N/A

Web Site

I feel better today
holdtight
Grafter

Web Site

Good im glad you feel better today yesterday must have been an off day but i understand what your saying it can be irritating sometimes

Happy Easter to you and yours !

Bill
N/A

Web Site

I've been away for 5 days so I clicked on "view posts since last visit".
There is 266 posts to read, most of them refuse to load, either hanging or timing out.
At least that cuts down the time needed to read them, this is one of the few that I can actually get to see.
The last two pages of posts, 5 and 6, bring up a "No topics or posts met your search criteria" message