cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage Complaint

N/A

View my Usage Complaint

I just view my useage and have a complaint to make!!

I AM NOT USING ENOUGH!!!!!

My useage is normally 40gb a month, last month it was just over 11gb

I demand links to more warez sites adult movie links and more bandwidth sucking spyware planting programs!!

Come on, this aint fair!!

11 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

View my Usage Complaint

Well, one way to use more would be to stop updating your antivirus software, oh and run IE as your main browser and let it instal whatever it wants. Smiley

Either that, or just goto the BBC site and watch the Winter Olympics that way, that'll soon eat your usage up.
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

ok, gonna stop the updates for that then, open several windows for the olympics,, find some adult sites for movies

MORE I TELL YOU I NEED MOOOOOOOOORE!
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

Well I want 30,000 Linux ISO via P2P at 10 kbps. I know I can get them by http or even ftp at @ 243 kbps but I'd rather use P2P and whine about it.

I signed up for unlimited warez, it said it on the sign up pages, I saw it and I am right.

Where is Trading Standards number. I want to report Plus Net because they wont let me break the law.
fraval
Grafter

agree

know what u mean,when i signed up it stated [NO NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MUCH YOU DOWNLOAD]now that has been removed from the BB+ site
madswitcher
Grafter

View my Usage Complaint

Either that, or just goto the BBC site and watch the Winter Olympics that way, that'll soon eat your usage up.

aaaaah you used the O word and will have to pay royalties Smiley

Mike

"Happiness is a trademark of the Disney Corporation and unauthorised use will incur the penalties"
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

He he,

Hastings1066. I wonder did hastings insurance have their name first or you? lol.

All you need now is that little cartoon dude in the wooden car as your avatar and your all set to give quotes Wink
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

Right you lot, stop that ambush marketing business or there'll be trouble.

You know the rules of copyright full well. :x
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

yeah we know the rules..

AND WE WANT TO BREAK THEM..I want to suck all of plusnets bandwidth...I dont want to be a number, I want to be a bad boy!

lol, gotta add humour dontcha!
avalon
Grafter

View my Usage Complaint

Just been watching the webcams, was that Carol I saw fetching a Wales phone directory. :lol:
N/A

View my Usage Complaint

BRING IT ON!!!

Come on Carol...call me babes!
madswitcher
Grafter

View my Usage Complaint

Hastings1066. I wonder did hastings insurance have their name first or you? lol.

All you need now is that little cartoon dude in the wooden car as your avatar and your all set to give quotes

Yep I claim first rights and am going to sue their ar*es of for copyright infringement. :-)

Mike