cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading web page

N/A

Uploading web page

Hi there.

I've managed to design a very basic web page and successfully uploaded it. I'm now at the stage where I've tarted it up a bit and I'm trying to upload the new version.

The new version shows under my user name web space but i want it to show under the domain i created - www.stereocatbabies.co.uk

Can anyone tell me what i should do?

Many thanks. Sad
3 REPLIES
N/A

Uploading web page

How have you registered your domain name? Is it a re- direct? If so, you will need to point the domain to your username address. If the domain has been registered through a 3rd party and you have a paid subscription account, you can ask your domain holding company to change their name servers to NS1.FORCE9.NET & NS2.FORCE9.NET . You will then need to contact support to get them to make their changes. Should take about 24 hours, then your F9 site and .co.uk will be the same.

Regards

Mark
N/A

uploads

Hi Mark.

I'm not sure how I've registered my domain.

What i do know is i manaed to upload to stereocatbabies first time but my new edited page didnt go there but to my user name domain.

my stereo domain name is reistered with f9

help!

Regards
N/A

Uploading web page

If your domain came as part of the F9 package, it should already be set up. It doesn't appear to be a lack of updating by the server as I have looked at both the sites. I think it is time to raise a ticket and find out if F9 have misconfigured the domain name. I personally don't have this problem as F9 only re- direct my domain name to my F9 webspace.

Sorry I can't be much more help, would've thought support may have stepped in with some helpful hints though!

Mark