cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Speed

N/A

Upload Speed

Hello does any1 know when F9 are upgrading there Upload Speed ?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Upload Speed

The speeds availible are sorted out by BT. We have fast download speeds, so I expect that upload speeds will increase by next year.
N/A

Upload Speed

I wouldn't bet on that at all.

With SDSL being rolled out at a premium price there's very little incentive to increase the upstream on the ADSL platform.

Additionaly as ADSL is contended upstream performance would probably to patchy for commercial use anyway.
deepfatfrier
Grafter

Upload Speed

Sadly, i think mattley may be right. Which means that people will have to continue getting anything they need off my web server at a nice, slow 30KB/s... lol. Shame they won't do anything about it because of SDSL, but hey, that's business. Sad
N/A

Upload Speed

If bt ever bring out MaxDSL / 8mbits then the uploads will be scalable to 480kbits i believe?? But I'm not holding my breath for 8 megs....

.....this guy is still giving it a go though --> Shockedops:
N/A

Upload Speed

F9 told me 845k IIRC on my business product, and I've just been told that From today I can benefit from a new product name :?
orrery
Grafter

Upload Speed

With SDSL being rolled out at a premium price there's very little incentive to increase the upstream on the ADSL platform.

But the incentive is local loop unbundling. If BT and the ISPs don't offer it, then others will take their lines over (ADSL, telephone calls and all) and that would be very bad news for BT and the ISPs who work through them.

regards
Ian