cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Devices(Grid.Org) - Cancer Research not working

N/A

Hi All,

I have the cancer research program from grid.org on my PC, from united devices and for the past few days it's been unable to send it's results in. I've checked the forums there and it's been mentioned, but no apparent solution.

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

Cheers,

Aaron
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

When did you last look on the UD forums:

Grid.org hardware failure posted by UD at 2.42pm today in the member news forum.

Yes, there are lots of people in the same situation. I run UD monitor and have 10 WUs queued up waiting to be processed to cater for situations like this so server problems don;t stop me crunching. Check out the community maintained faqs forum & 3rd party utilities for it.
N/A

I am sorry to say that Grid Org seems to have quite a few problems of late. I am wondering if there is something else out there that works more reliably?
N/A

Yes, we have got quite annoyed at the contueing problems with Grid Org and like many others have switched to what looks like a much more reliable service at www.find-a-drug.org.uk

We joined them yesterday and are happily crunching again. Worth a try.

We are sorry to have left Grid Org but reliability is important when you are donating your PCs 24 hours a day.
N/A

It's working again, thanks Peter, I'll take a look at that.

Cheers,

Aaron