cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try elsewhere

xpher
Grafter

Try elsewhere

I should have learnt my lesson from earlier dealings with f9. This ADSL experience has been terrible thanks to the incompetence of f9.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Try elsewhere

> I should have learnt my lesson from earlier dealings with f9. This ADSL experience has been terrible thanks to the incompetence of f9.

Hi,
Sorry! to hear that you've had a bad experience with your ADSL and F9. I have been with F9 for several years now & started with a basic bronze
dailup account. I changed over to ADSL last summer
using the self installation route, & although it did take much longer to get it all up and working.
It has been excellent since then & I have found that
F9 do on the whole try to provide a good quality service. No!I'm not saying F9 are 100% perfect but as far as I can see they do try to help when things go wrong. I hope you get your ADSL problems sorted out soon.

--
N/A

Hi,

I'm sorry you have been having problems. There was a serious error in our database that affected 4 customer, all who upgraded on the same day. The prbolem with the system has been identified and our developers have actually been in today to work on fixing your account.

If there is anything we can do to assist further here please do let me know, otherwise keep an eye on your ticket for more information.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

I run nearly 50 F9 accounts now for my business.

There have been occasions when things have gone badly (I am thinking of perhaps 3 months ago when routers were upgraded) but of late things have run very sensibly.

My suspicion is that you have just been unlucky and that you will find F9 to be a good company if you stick with them once your problems are sorted.

PB.

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry you have been having problems. There was a serious error in our database that affected 4 customer, all who upgraded on the same day. The prbolem with the system has been identified and our developers have actually been in today to work on fixing your account.
>
> If there is anything we can do to assist further here please do let me know, otherwise keep an eye on your ticket for more information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support