Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tribute

jabb0
Grafter

Tribute

Hey guys,

the coding of my project has almost drawn to a close, several of you will now what i am talkin about here as you have helped to no end on quite a few occassions since xmas.

I doubt any of you will want to read the report i am about to write (should total around 100 pages), which means you wont get to see this bit from the "Acknowledgements" section Cheesy
The Open Source Community, namely those on the Plusnet Forums, a wealth of knowledge which I tapped on several occasions, giving me greater understanding and new directions with which to take the project.

Thanking you a million time over dudes Cheesy
jabb0

PS if you think that paragraph could be written better, i am all ears guys!!!!
5 REPLIES
Alecto
Grafter

Re: Tribute

giving me greater understanding and new directions with which to take the project.
PS if you think that paragraph could be written better, i am all ears guys!!!!

directions in which to take the project. ?
Post a link to it - I'd like to have a look (though not read every word.)
jabb0
Grafter

Tribute

lol, its currently about 2 pages long, not much to read yet man, but my supervisor wants me to do like an intial outline of the whole thing which i intend to mail to him at some stage later today.

Its mainly the structure with a little bit of writing on each section, when i get that far ill upload a copy and post a link - man it would be magic to hear wot you have to say, cos the whole writing thing is not exactly my forte - as you have already noticed Wink

PS those two pages, are pretty much filled with whitespace right now Shockedops:
jabb0
Grafter

Tribute

OK

here we go, its in two parts, cos the first bit dont need page numbers but the second bit does - and i havent sussed out how to do this within a single document using OpenOffice - Writer..... yet!!!

Part1
Part2

cheers
avalon
Grafter

Tribute

You might want to rework this Wink

Mr Darryl Charles for his dispensing his experience and practical advice in dealing with a project
such as this.
jabb0
Grafter

Tribute

lol dont worry i have alittle army of penguins to proof read all my work b4 i actually hand it in :lol: