cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

These forums are pretty dull!

N/A

These forums are pretty dull!

We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!

Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: These forums are pretty dull!REPLY

> We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!
>
> Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.

Hi,
If these forums are so dull & boring why dont you take the intiative and start the ball rolling then? Its up too you as much as anyone else!!

N/A

> > We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!
> >
> > Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.
>
> Hi,
> If these forums are so dull & boring why dont you take the intiative and start the ball rolling then? Its up too you as much as anyone else!!
>
I thought you might say that and I agree too. I was just trying to see what the general opinion is.

>
>

N/A

> > > We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!
> > >
> > > Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.
> >
> > Hi,
> > If these forums are so dull & boring why dont you take the intiative and start the ball rolling then? Its up too you as much as anyone else!!
> >
> I thought you might say that and I agree too. I was just trying to see what the general opinion is.
>
> >
> >
>
>

Get on with it because this is getting boring
N/A

RE: These forums are pretty dull!REPLY AGAIN

> > > > We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!
> > > >
> > > > Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > If these forums are so dull & boring why dont you take the intiative and start the ball rolling then? Its up too you as much as anyone else!!
> > >
> > I thought you might say that and I agree too. I was just trying to see what the general opinion is.
> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
> Get on with it because this is getting boring
>

HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N/A

RE: These forums are pretty dull!REPLY AGAIN

> > > > > We really do need to liven this place up. It only seems to be used to moan and complain about stuff. Why dont we talk about other ADSL related stuff such as good broadband sites, the technology in general and other uses for broadband. Lets make it a bit more interesting!!
> > > > >
> > > > > Just how many Force9 subscribers are there (thousands no doubt) and do they all know about the forums? If not then a quick email from force9 to all of its subscribers informing them of the forums would help I reckon.
> > > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > > If these forums are so dull & boring why dont you take the intiative and start the ball rolling then? Its up too you as much as anyone else!!
> > > >
> > > I thought you might say that and I agree too. I was just trying to see what the general opinion is.
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Get on with it because this is getting boring
> >
>
> HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Father Christmas! Glad to hear you're in such good spirits! Could I have an ADSL modem that actually works, for Christmas? Please?