shellsong
Grafter

The Ultimate Rejection Letter

Herbert A. Millington
Chair - Search Committee
412A Clarkson Hall, Whitson University
College Hill, MA 34109

Dear Professor Millington,

Thank you for your letter of March 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me an assistant professor position in your department.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Whitson's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will assume the position of assistant professor in your department this August. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Sincerely,
Chris L. Jensen
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Fell off my chair!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Tongue
Community Veteran

Nice.

You could easily ammend that and use it yourself. I'd love to hear of someone using it.
N/A

Dear Customer Support,

Thank you for your ticket response of October 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to rectify my problems with P2P traffic shaping.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of unhelpful ticket responses. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your CSC Agent's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting requests for problem resolution, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will begin using my broadband connection as I always intended from today.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Sincerely,
<Insert Username>

~~~

Any better?
craigbrass
Grafter

You guys are gonna have to stop with the jokes. My chair won't support me falling off it anymore Cheesy
holdtight
Grafter

Thats an absolute classic shellsong very funny Cheesy

Very good James dare you to send it Wink
N/A

Brilliant!