cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible speeds while raping the internet for warez and dvds

N/A

I DEMAND to be able to pillage the internet at full speed for shameless amounts of illegal material to fill my 2TB of hardrive space. ITS JUST NOT ON. :x
19 REPLIES
N/A

ROFL!!!

Simon, I dont think anyone will see it different as apposed to my remarks above. Witty though Wink
N/A

Get a life, you arent clever nor funny.
N/A

Get a life, you arent clever nor funny.

the preceeding "rofl" PROVES YOU WRONG.

Ner.
willow147
Grafter

HeHe,

I thought it was funny :lol:
dancecrave
Grafter

had me ROFL .. and I'm at work!

(while my machines chug away at home downloading 2kB/s)

Al
N/A

My HDTV rips of Lost Season 2 are taking forever to download. I was told that if I came in here and mentioned that they were Linux Lost ISOs, you would be able to help?
N/A

*yawn*

how is this thread of any benefit to the community? it is neither a support question or informative and a waste of everyones time.
Alecto
Grafter

Should be moved to General Nonsense, I suppose.

But I calculate that to fill your disk space, you will need about 100 days of continuous clean unshaped bandwidth, downloading 24/7.

I'm not quite sure you'd get this on a BB+ account. Tongue
N/A

Following by gemsi's selfrighteous routine:

I demand governement to close all newsagents selling products of Rizla, it's quite clear they base their profits on feeding A class drugs additions.

Since tap water was found to be used for swallowing poisonous substances by inmates in British prisons EU shall call for cutting off water supply to entire island!

[edited on request of moderator]
LiamM
Grafter

Hmm.... perhaps that comment was a little too personal vander. Tone it down a bit if you could Tongue

Hehe and with regards to gemsi's post. I'm afraid broadband is not for you lmao. You're going to need at least a 24mb leased line with that sort of usage - you're looking at about £25k a year. At least. Tongue
N/A

Re: Terrible speeds while raping the internet for warez and

I DEMAND to be able to pillage the internet at full speed for shameless amounts of illegal material to fill my 2TB of hardrive space. ITS JUST NOT ON. :x

:mrgreen:Cheesy
ROFLMAO. Oh dear, you'll get DDOS'd for that you naughty boy. Or girl. I can't see your peripherals so I can't tell.

My HDTV rips of Lost Season 2 are taking forever to download. I was told that if I came in here and mentioned that they were Linux Lost ISOs, you would be able to help?

Where do I find the emoticon for "I am leaking electrolyte onto the floor?" or "My lateral buffers have overrun"? Thank you!

And you can stop it, Geoff! vander, it's more likely that gemsi is over-medicating on selective serotonin reintake inhibitors...I don't partake, but I doubt that anything you smoke in a skin could tip poor gemsi over the edge like that.
N/A

selective serotonin reintake inhibitors

*orders on Ebay*
N/A

selective serotonin reintake inhibitors

*orders on Ebay*

Prozac innit Smiley

Just go to your GP and tell 'em how sad Plusnet are making you feel, and they'll give you as many SSRIs as you can swallow Wink
Community Veteran

Moved to a more suitable forum.

Chris