cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T68i Email on F9

N/A

T68i Email on F9

Has anyone been successful in setting up, sending and receiving their email on the T68i phone? I'm having a real problem sorting this out!

Cheers,
Adam
adam@elektronik.co.uk
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: T68i Email on F9

Hi Adam,

I have a T68 and have had trouble too. Have you tried the auto-setup facility availible from the sony/erricsson webpage? It didn't work for me but worth a try..!

Mike

> Has anyone been successful in setting up, sending and receiving their email on the T68i phone? I'm having a real problem sorting this out!
>
> Cheers,
> Adam
> adam@elektronik.co.uk

--
N/A

I haven't tried it on mine. But have you called your network tariff and asked them to enable data and fax for your phone. Depending on your network you may not need to do this.

Just a thought.

> Has anyone been successful in setting up, sending and receiving their email on the T68i phone? I'm having a real problem sorting this out!
>
> Cheers,
> Adam
> adam@elektronik.co.uk
N/A

I have also had problems with setting up mail n my T68i.

F9 must not allow access from Wap gateways or GPRS. :confused:

The best mail service that I have found to use is Vizzavi provided by Vodafone. You receive a SMS free advising you of new mail and can then download it straight to your phone. Only thing is hassle of changing email address. Check it out www.vizzavi.net

Sorry I can't help any further.

Good Luck

Rob Lynas
--------------------------------------------
:rollsmile: Treat others the way you wish to be treated!
re-create-it
Grafter

T68i Email on F9

Dragging this post back from the past...

I am an Orange customer and successfully collect my F9 mail from my T68i. However, you cannot connect with Force9. According to Orange, a Freeserve acocunt is needed - I have a free account with these guys and it does the trick.