cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space Cadets

N/A

Space Cadets

OK come on, who is watching this apart from me...I guess its easy to call these people idiots etc and sooo bloody gullible, but we aint there, but you have to larf!! It smacks so much of BB but they still dont realise it.

CH4 9pm btw for those that dont know what the hell I am talking about!
16 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Space Cadets

Yeah i watched it too been sort of looking forward to it after the ads.....

i missed the first 10 minutes but i cant believe they havnt sussed it yet
your right it would be very easy to call them idiots but as you say were
not there

i think the biggest clue for me would have been when Johnny vaughn of all
people stepped off the plane but no there still going for it
it will be interesting and comical to see how this is going to play out

very amusing !
N/A

Space Cadets

You have to remember that the people on SC are the kind of people who could fail an urine test!

Okay, I am a geek but even I would have picked up on the fact that the "Welcome to S.T.A.R" handbook was written in perfect, natural English.

The slightly geekier side of me got annoyed when they said astronaut. They are "in" Russia its cosmonaut!

I'm not a fan of reality TV. I've never watched a full episode of Big Bother or Lame Academy (well okay I did watch the RND LA) or PlopIdol or PlopStars or the What The Eck? Factor. And from what I've seen of any of them and their siblings, I don't want to.

SC is more like Candid Camera or Beagles About, making fun of stupid people because they are stupid. Its going to be as entertaining as my plan to put a sign up saying "50% off all Elizabeth Dukes jewellery, today only!" outside Argos on Christmas day and watching the chavs freeze.
Community Veteran

Space Cadets

"50% off all Elizabeth Dukes jewellery, today only!" outside Argos on Christmas day and watching the chavs freeze.

Is that all Argos stores or just, Aberystwyth.

Chavilly
N/A

Space Cadets

Obviously they failed to notice that whilst they were being put through their paces by big Ivan, there were gorse bushes and scots pine trees around the exercise area....

It just doesnt seem plausable somehow that these people (students) are for real.

Does Russia have a space shuttle......Gorse bushes....Scots Pine trees?

No! I'm sorry but theses people are either very naieve or they have just been told to play along with the script and that we are the mugs for beleiving that they are numb in the head to begin with.

Oh and the helicopter at the Russian base had a G- **** registration near the door indicating of course that it was registered in Great Britain.

There is something very peculiar about that show and I just dont beleive that anyone can be so numb.
N/A

Space Cadets

At least some people are getting some enjoyment from the show...... this is something that was posted on a radio group I subscrinbe to

"The location is the ex Bentwaters / Rendlesham airbase near Woodbridge
and here is a list of what im told is in use

455.09375 all are used at different times for talkback

462.3625 94.8hz simp security"

regarding radio frequencies used.

IanJ
Community Veteran

Space Cadets

Is it just me or does one of the so called contestants appears in the blood donor advert?

I forget his name but it’s the one with the big ginger hair.

Chilly
madswitcher
Grafter

Space Cadets

Have just watched 5 minutes and gave up as my brain cells started to increase their death rate.

"I want to be an astronaut but not press the buttons an fings"

You must be 'aving a Giraffe

Mike
N/A

Space Cadets

Personally I think there is a good 80% chance that this is a double bluff.

How is it that one can drop so many hints etc and no one realise. I think the joke is on us as apposed to them.
Community Veteran

Space Cadets

I have to agree with you on that one Tom.

Chilly
Shockedops:
N/A

Space Cadets

Me too, especially the reactions of the friends and family who didn't seem to mind one bit that in 2 days time they would be made total fools of.

I'm going with the double-bluff hoax theory now ... especially as its turned in to Big Brother in Space (well a MDF box in a disused airplane hanger in south England)
holdtight
Grafter

Space Cadets

I still find it very hard to believe that not one of them suspects anything is amiss,
very suspect !!!

I missed it earlier but its just about to be repeated on E4 so ill watch it now
and see if i think any differently but i doubt it

Tom you could well be right and everones in on it apart from us :?
N/A

Space Cadets

Havent watched this from the start, but my mate told me about it today and the 1st thing I said was "Do they float" he said "No, they were told they are just ouside of the earths atomasphere although they can see earth through a window"..

I just said then and there I am not watching it lol, these people who they have sound plain stupid and I cant stand programs like that lol. I dont know whats happened to TV lately but it seems if you have a dumb person doing dumb things everyone loves it lol.

Although I love Johnny, use to watch him every morning before school on TBB, shameful he has done such a silly program though. Then again if you want a job on C4 its either stupid reality things or pop music shows, both of which I hate. Tongue
N/A

Space Cadets

part of the selection process was that they had to be totally ignorant numptys, if they knew more than 3 people from Star Trek: The Next Generation or if they knew who the 2nd person on the moon was, they were out.

the downside is of course, that if this isn't a double-hoax then we really do have stupid people in this country.

Aside from chavs i'd hate to think that there are people that stupid ... i may have to claim asylum somewhere else if it is the case!
N/A

Space Cadets

As far as I can see the topic of "we could just be in a simulator and none of this could be real yanno" has been brought up once too many times.
Even last night that Keri got it 100% correct. Now how on earth would they be able to guess it if they were indeed made to believe that all this was real.
What got me thinking even more was the fact that the actor charlie used the term double bluff. Perhaps not in the same context and he was refering to well perhaps they did send us to space. But the fact he actually used the term mentioned above leaves me wondering.

To me spenidng all that money to make 3 people believe they were in space is something I wouldnt warrant. But if wanting to fool the entire british nation, now thats a different matter and a little more easily warranted.

regards,