cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some [removed] key'd my car today

N/A

Yup, got back to the car after work today (i've had one week exactly) to find that some bastard has put a deep scrach from left tail light to right tail light across my rear hatch. They've also scratched the drivers door but not as bad.

No cameras in the area and no witnesses.

Anyone got any recommendations on how to get it sorted?

Oh, and if anyone can get the nob of the dickhead that did it and put it on a stick at the end of my garden before sundown tomorrow then I'll give them a reward of a Mars Bar or summit (not a fun sized one).

Right pissed off!

Moderators note by chris (fa55dsl): Title altered, please do not use words designed to bypass the swear filter, not everyone wants to read it.
7 REPLIES
N/A

had a similar thing done to me mate, got the badges busted on my car, no creep was ever found, I would not have bothered if they had just taken the badges, nope, that wasnt good enough, the little darlings had to damage the paintwork with it Evil Evil , and of course you get some smartalec come along saying, oh well, it can be repaired!!, not the point is it, your car is your baby, and you dont like to see it hurt (sorta thing).

Sorry to hear its happened mate, maybe get one of those small CCTV systems in case it happens again
N/A

apologies for the thing in the title of the post - I wasn't intentionally trying to avoid a filter. Shockedops:
Community Veteran

Thats fair enough, and I understand you are rightly angry about it Smiley
N/A

Find this attitude puzzling, a car is to get you there and back, that is all I ask. My Polo does it fine.
N/A

I guess its just down to people who love cars, me with my garfield collection, I would go nuts if something was damaged or stolen, what about with your computer, would you go nuts if that was damaged by someone else?
N/A

I'm sorry, what is a computer? I find this cocoa tin and string is all I need!
N/A

DOH!! thats where I am going wrong, i shoulda spent £2000 on a can of heinz and a ball of string!