cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So long, and thanks for all the fish

N/A

I'm about to switch off the router to have a dead line, so that BT can have their wicked way with my ADSL connection and MaxDSL it. On Thursday I'll be with Nildram.

So it's time to say thank you.

Thank you

• Plusnet for eight months of broadband. It's been, what's that expression, a rollercoaster of emotions? You've got some great people working for you like Jon, James and Mand, but you've got some shocking ideas on how to market broadband. Do try not to balls up the eventual shift to ADSL2. I bear no ill will towards Plusnet, I just think I'd like some peace and quiet...and a lot fewer service status emails...
  • The Plusnet forum mods for their forebearance. Special thanks to Mark(PCSNI)
  • The regulars, Bright Sparks or not. In no implied order of merit: mysterycfm, no7olivier, strathbungo1, shellsong, jelv, chesterfield and many more for contributing to my education and amusement. Oh, and gpattison? Oi! Leave them kids alone!

I will be lurking on AG and (ex)Plusnetters.

TTFN
5 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

Sigh! Another indication that the Vogon destructor fleet is imminent-- where's me electronic thumb, I know I put it somewhere near my towel! :roll:

Bye!
jagger
Grafter

Dont try to engage my enthusiasm 'cos I haven't got one.

Can I have your Babel fish if you don't need it any more? :lol:

Oh,and of course,Plusnet's new corporate training mantra...

DON'T PANIC!

So long.
Community Veteran

Good luck Andy, hope it all goes well.
Don't forget to pop into PlusNetters.

Chris
Community Veteran

cheers for the comments on my blog! hope your move goes well, sorry to see yet another regular leave! hope to see you around on Pnetters and what not!
LiamM
Grafter

Good luck on the other side. Shame to see a valuable community member and Bright Spark leave.

Let us know how it goes Smiley And thanks for your input, help, advice and assistance on the boards.