cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since my move to other places!

N/A

Hiya all at F9.

I moved away from F9 way back in November. I went to Aquiss, where I have had good service, no drop outs and all my mail gets through!

I was wondering if things have improved here at F9 or are they still the same, or worse, heaven forbid.

Did I make the right move or is it time to come back?

I'm happy that F9 has kept my mail box open for me as I still get the odd mail from those who have not got my new address. But why sooo much Spam? loads of it, or is it just that I have missed an anti-Spam program somewhere?

Anyway, all the best to those that remain.

Stormy
9 REPLIES
N/A

Ok then!
I take it it is not a time to gome back to Force9 then?

It is always nice to know that even the admin don't give a tinkers about past members or even try and encourage people back to the fold.

I'll stay at Aquiss. No dropouts, no mail problems, usfull Forum, and they chat to you there and thats admin too!
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

Sorry this post got missed - we tend to concentrate on the help and support section of the forums rather than the general chat.

Over the past few months we have made significant steps to improve our service and return the support centre to the excellent position it used to be in.

At the present time the customer support centre has more full time staff than ever before and all staff have completed more training to expand knowledge and support levels.

The current csc stats show how the average call wait time and ticket response times have dropped significantly and we truly believe that we are heading in the right direction to continue to exceed customer needs.

We have also launched a new range of products which aim at enabling customers to manage their broadband packages the way that they want to Cheesy

All in all, in my opinion, now could not be a better time to rejoin F9 and I hope that by reading this you have been made aware of the recent improvements that we have made.

Everyone here at F9 is working extremely hard to ensure that the recent developments continue and we see new customers and referrals in great quantities.

Feel free to reply to this post or PM me if you have any more questions.
mar7t1n
Grafter

Drop outs tend to be a function of your line. So it's not usually F9's fault but more a BT or LLU equipment issue.

Must admit I don't use my F9 Email.

Like most things it's down to personal useage patterns on who's best on cost but at 20.99/month Aquiss would be £6.75/month, £81/year more expensive for me and hoping to increase that with more referrals. Most of my usage is before 10pm in the week.

So I'm sticking with Force9.
N/A

Sorry this post got missed - we tend to concentrate on the help and support section of the forums rather than the general chat.

Over the past few months we have made significant steps to improve our service and return the support centre to the excellent position it used to be in.

At the present time the customer support centre has more full time staff than ever before and all staff have completed more training to expand knowledge and support levels.

The current csc stats show how the average call wait time and ticket response times have dropped significantly and we truly believe that we are heading in the right direction to continue to exceed customer needs.

We have also launched a new range of products which aim at enabling customers to manage their broadband packages the way that they want to Cheesy

All in all, in my opinion, now could not be a better time to rejoin F9 and I hope that by reading this you have been made aware of the recent improvements that we have made.

Everyone here at F9 is working extremely hard to ensure that the recent developments continue and we see new customers and referrals in great quantities.

Feel free to reply to this post or PM me if you have any more questions.

Hiya! Thanks for the reply, better late than never, but there again, it is Force9.
No, I won't go down that route again!

It's all very well saying that things have changed etc, but the only way one can try is to sign up to a years contract and that's a long time if it all turns out to be half promises!

At the moment I am singed up for 1 month at a time contract. Perhaps, if f9 is so confident about the improvements it could offer it's old members the opportunity to return on that same basis?
Community Veteran

At the moment I am singed up for 1 month at a time contract. Perhaps, if f9 is so confident about the improvements it could offer it's old members the opportunity to return on that same basis?

Hi there.

We are confident and we do. Smiley

Have you seen our new products?

All options come with up to 8Mb speeds and a monthly contract as standard.

Thats one of the tag lines from our products page Here

Now that thats out of the way I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks time Smiley

If you need anything else or have any further queries dont hesitate to shout.
kenny
Grafter

Re: Since my move to other places!

Hiya all at F9.

I moved away from F9 way back in November. I went to Aquiss, where I have had good service, no drop outs and all my mail gets through!

I was wondering if things have improved here at F9 or are they still the same, or worse, heaven forbid.

Snip

Stormy

Well I just do normal web browsing and email I`ve been here 2 years and i`m happy. I did have to question this up to 8mb since signing up for it last Autumn but after some asking on these Forums I`m getting nice faster speeds now. I`m still paying £14.99 so I`m happy enough.

I`ve tried to use my pc as a phone via the broadband but still cannot get it to work using X-Lite I`ve asked on the forum but still cannot get it to work. I`ve signed up to have all my normal phone and line rental go through F9 (using the anytime+ package for an extra £15 a month. This seems a good deal to me so I will not bother trying to get X-Lite to work why bother.

Over all I`m happy with F9
kenny
Grafter

thats a fair point F9 why not,

(but just noticed this) `We are confident and we do`.

sorry missed this bit from F9
N/A

Mmm! Just read that myself! Now that posses a question. Do i try or not?
Stormy
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

You can migrate in on a monthly contract then you don't really have a lot to lose Wink

I am extremely confident that you will find things better than when you left and hope that you will take the opportunity to return to F9 Cheesy