cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheffield Wednesday

N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

on www.plus.net/swfc it says "Watch goals and get the latest news online. Its great for football fans and the whole family".

Since PlusNet sponsor Wednesday and the above quote, does that mean PlusNet users have access to the Wednesday goals? If so, where are they?

Thanks,
Chris.
12 REPLIES
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

what goals Wink
robbynudd
Grafter

Sheffield Wednesday

it wont use much bandwidth then Tongue
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

Hands up all those who DIDNT see the "what goals" coming a mile off :lol:
willhome
Grafter

Sheffield Wednesday

even if they did it would be very late on after they happen like the man u tv get matches a week late.

simply beceause of the rows of companies. three mobile > bbc's match of the day > and sky

for 3pm saturday matches

will get them first in them orderes
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

Hey we haven't had a game where we didn't score since Crewe on 8th April Wink

Well Wednesday aren't (unfortunatley) a premiership team so i can hardly see people like Sky going after out games Tongue Plus since they sponsor us, that should surely come first! Anyway the Wednesday website (well the pay area) has the goals pretty much right away so im sure plusnet could manage it but i assume your replies mean this isnt the case so fair enough, just didnt want to be missing out if it was available to me.

But then why say you can watch goals? isnt that called false advertising?Tongue
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

I think it just means if you get broadband you can watch goals and get news.... as in... bbc player etc. Not specific SW goals and news.

Although they'd have to score some fir...ahh im going now Tongue
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

Haha shut up, you're from Worcester, where are they??Tongue (i know you probably either a) dont support them or b) dont like footy, but anyway!

Guess you're right about the quote thing tho.
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

Ah, football, wonder when the players will realise the ball is the wrong shape and picking the ball up and carrying it is alot more fun Wink
N/A

Sheffield Wednesday

you're from Worcester, where are they?Huh

Right on both (a) and (b) Cheesy But looking at the ground down the road they're probably in the lowest place you could get and probably at the bottom of that too!
Community Veteran

Sheffield Wednesday

I'm moving this to the general forum due to its increased off topicness.

Chris
glyndev
Grafter

Sheffield Wednesday

Ah, football, wonder when the players will realise the ball is the wrong shape and picking the ball up and carrying it is alot more fun Wink

I could not agree with you more on that. A lot more civilised and gentle Cheesy Wink
robbynudd
Grafter

Sheffield Wednesday

I'm moving this to the general forum due to its increased off topicness.

Chris

Hey Chris

typical scouser knows nowt about footy

:lol:

tell D to contact me

Stodge