cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheffield Cutler Exchange

N/A

I notice that the latest date for Sheffield Cutler Exchange Virtual Path fix is getting near. BT will have to move it to April soon or we will catch it up....or am I being too synical?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Yes....I Know....it should be cynical......
N/A

Well the Sheffield Intake exchange was also due to get the virtual paths sorted on the 21st but alas it doesnt seem to have happened.

My guess is they are putting off fixing them until they do the speed upgrades, which hopefully means we get them soon. (im just daydreaming again) Wink

However the realist in me suspects theres a LOT of exchanges being hit with heavy contention during the day now and we might have a wait.
N/A

Just as I suspected. The fix date has moved to mid April. Sounds just like another company I know well.
N/A

hehehe. Well if it means we have an ETA on when we might be getting MaxDSL thats not too bad.

The date on Intake has changed too, but also the warning has gone from Red to Yellow now. It seems its not quite as slow now though still up and down a bit.
Its still not the sustained 117k/sec I was getting before.

Interestingly my friend on Telewest is getting 117k/sec these days.
He used to have 500kbit but has been upgraded twice now for free. Makes me even more excited for MaxDSL having been the one who had to pay to upgrade, its about time those us forced to use BTs network gets a better deal.