cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharky Waves Goodbye

sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Hi there people as you may know i returned yestutday after a 3 month ban from these forums

Since then and now managed to rack up and amazing 5 or more PM's from mods on this forum. grrrrrr

So now i am saying that hope that this isnt agenst forum rules saying that i am leaving on the grounds of too many stricked rules

So for those of you that i have supported in the last 24 hours or not some might say i would like to thank you for letting me assist you. If you want me i can be found at the follow 2 websites where the atmaspher is more up-beat and more relaxed and a place i dont have constant mods PM''ing me about silly puitiful forum rules

http://usergroup.plus.net/

http://www.plusnetters.co.uk

See you all there maybe what ever you do have a great day Wink
69 REPLIES
chrisco
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Just curious, what have you done that's so terrible? :shock:
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Without going into too much detail cus it will break forum guidelines

I am too livly and some of my posts are not welcome and people dont like the way i post Cry
chrisco
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Nothing too drastic then, was beginning to think you beat up old ladies as a hobby! :lol:
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Oh no

Forum staff and some members on here just dont take me with a pintch of slat they are being far too serius and i carnt be serius 24/7 like they can

So on that note im outa here

If you would like too keep in contact with me i can be located at the 2 below websites

http://usergroup.plus.net/

and or

www.plusnetters.co.uk

thanks again Wink Wink
N/A

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Yeah and good riddance - I hate your Avatar - its 2 pixels too big!
Only kidding pal :lol: :lol:
I'd still love to know how you got banned before, and now, dying to know what you have been contacted about.
I always thought the rules and mods were pretty relaxed - and most of us have at least pushed the line once or twice, even if we haven't crossed it (yet)
Good luck, and see you about. Wink
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Thats not insanity ....... thats called "a day at the office" :lol::lol:

Forum staff and some members on here just dont take me with a pintch of slat they are being far too serius and i carnt be serius 24/7 like they can

If it's of any consolation Sharkey, the ladies and gents at my office are the same (don't seem to "get" my SOH)
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

You are alloewed to have your own appiion as this is an open forum, But can i ask you not to see homourus about this as i dont think this very funny at all.

As this in the right context maybe funny under these surcomstances it is not

I have made this the last thread i post in for one reason only adn that is cus every other thread i post in gets editted by mods and admins

AND BEFORE LONG THEY WILL BE HERE TOO GRRRR :twisted:
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Good luck, and see you about. Wink

Thanks james
holdtight
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

I dont know what youve done thats so bad if anything maybe we`ll find out in due course

Youve done nothing to tick me off and our exchange of views was just that views and opinions to which we are all entitled

Yes you are a lively sort of chap but hey someones got to be so come on spill it who have you ticked off and why were you getting pm`ed ??

If you would rather not say then fine thats your choice something else we all have a right to so if you choose not to post again as youve said and we dont speak again good luck with whatever it is your going to do

Bill.
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Thanks for your reply i will reply to you but now only in this thread no other

Im not at libity to say who, as ive been told off in the past for pasting PM's in the public forum and who sent them to me. So i wont get myself another ban so they can laff again at my expence. Cry

But what i can tell you is this i have been PM'ed several times for my style of posts i.e. the way i quote full threads within i havent been shown or that i am even aware of it must be a habbit that i have got myself into witch people dont like on here, and have complained to the mods about it.

I carnt say i have been PM'ed about my style of posting before ever on anyother forum im a member of or any other PN related forum, Cry

Aslo the mods on here dont like homour so i dont fit in with the rest of you. Witch leads to 95% of my posts being edited all the time :twisted: and as you can imagin its like your being baby sat all the blikin time not nice. This forum doesnt make me feel welcome at all. In fact it stresses me out Cry
LiamM
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Sharky,

There is a rule over here against fully quoting the previous post. It makes sense really, there is no need for it.

The reason we enforce this rule is because if every post contained a full quote of the previous post it would turn into quotes inside quotes inside quotes. Not only would this be hard to read / manage / understand but would also mean the database gets a lot bigger, a lot more quickly.

We want people to get out of the habit of just pressing the quote button and using quotes when they're not really needed. It is necessary on a big forum such as this.

I don't believe the PM we sent you was in any way formal or insulting. If you would like me to investigate for you, or would like to make a complaint let me know. Obviously I can't go into the ins and outs of it here but from what I've seen we have no problem with you staying here if you abide by the rules. Everyone else does.
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Dont worry about it Liam i wont post anymore or reply to any more posts other than this one so you are safe from me from now on i like it better with PUG and Plusnetter Wink

I feel more relaxed and welcome there on those 2 websites as im not constently getting PM'ed from mods infact i have never recived PM from a mod about my style of posts in PUG so i dont know why i do on here it just doesnt make any sence at all sorry mate Wink

I dont want to fall out with you on here cus your a good mate of mine on PUG Wink
N/A

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Nothing too drastic then, was beginning to think you beat up old ladies as a hobby! :lol:

:lol:
sisgroup
Grafter

Sharky Waves Goodbye

Its not funny can you leave if you have nothing useful to contribute please

As you may find this funny i sure as hell do not