cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service status postings are replicated x3 times?

N/A

Service status postings are replicated x3 times?

Whats the point in having a service status page if F9 are going to replicate status information in X3 places at once. I WISH YOU WOULD STOP DOING THIS ITS VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
--
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Service status postings are replicated x3 times?

Hi there

Sorry if you feel that posting the information this many times is excessive. At least you can not say we are not keeping our customers updated Smiley

N/A

> Hi there
>
> Sorry if you feel that posting the information this many times is excessive. At least you can not say we are not keeping our customers updated Smiley
>
> _________________
> Kind Regards,
> Jay Sheldon
> Force9 Support Team
>

Hi Jay,
Yes! I do appeciate that Support need to keep all users updated about developments but I think using the forums (well at least two at the same time I think is OTT!!)Yes! I find it very annoying and I am sure I wont be the only one either. I just think it makes a nonsense of having a SERVICE STATUS Page if your going to go on using these forums which after all seemed to be designed for the opposite purpose i.e. that of users giving F9 feedback!!!

--
N/A

Hi Ivan

I must concur that it does seem rather OTT that the information is replicated to this degree. IMHO I don't think the forums need to be used for this purpose as well as service status.

I will pass on your comments internally.

N/A

> Hi Ivan
>
> I must concur that it does seem rather OTT that the information is replicated to this degree. IMHO I don't think the forums need to be used for this purpose as well as service status.
>
> I will pass on your comments internally.
>
> _________________
> Kind Regards,
> Jay Sheldon
> Force9 Support Team

Hi Jay,

All I can say is THANK YOU!! I do think its about appropriate use of the various portal pages i.e.presumably somebody worked hard & thought hard about what each page on the site should or would be used for? Anyway thank you its appreciated.

--
N/A

Whilst I agree that there is too many service annoucements on the forums, I'm suprised that the fuller explanation on the 'Fax-to-email' one didn't make it to here - I'd have thought that the good news would have been welcome!!.

I can see that F9 might want to invite comment on some of it's announcements and if that is the case, why not create a 'Service Annoucement/Notification' forum in which only F9 my create a new thread/topic, but to which customers may post replies.

I also think it would be useful to link the forums with the F9 newsgroups (USENET under Communities on the left menu). This would give people the choice of which 'viewer' to use (F9's Forum web pages, F9's USENET newsreader or a customers newsreader (i.e. Outlook Express) and perhaps simplify the number of sources/systems the F9 support staff have to monitor to support customers and cross post for announcements.

Regards

Neil