cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See you all soon!

margin_walker
Grafter

See you all soon!

Just checking in from LA.... I'm in the Apple Store....

Whilst you're in there ask them for 2 apples and a bunch of bananas. When they tell you they don't sell fruit explain the concept of irony to them.
8 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

See you all soon!

Just wanted to say Goodbye for a couple of weeks, as I am off (in an hour or so) to the US and then Prague.

I'll try and pop in occasionally (i have net access at the hotel), but obviously I'm going to be on holiday!! I haven't actuallt been to sleep tonight and it doesn't look like I'm going to get any. We fly at 11:30 from Heathrow (4 hours away).

Also, vote for me in the upcoming moderator elections Wink or if you don't like me, vote for Peter (i'm assuming he's applied?). Good luck to everyone, but especially myself Wink

Anyway, everyone, have a fantastic easter, I'll be back part of the community on my return!

Cheers All!

Liam
N/A

See you all soon!

Shouldn't that be, may the most voted for person win Wink
N/A

See you all soon!

lol yeah, best of luck mate, and safe journey! dont get toooo much of a hangover
N/A

See you all soon!

Obviously, hope you have a safe journey and all that. Can't really say best of luck lol Wink , but my comment previously stands :-)

(Just want to ensure elections are free and fair lol )
LiamM
Grafter

See you all soon!

Of course, I was joking. May the best person indeed win. And he/she most certainly will I'm sure.

I'm having a great time here. Weather is superb and the place is, well, weird and fascinating. Not seen any famous people yet, but did see Ozzy Osbournes house (amongst other stars) yesterday.

Anyway, hope you all had a good easter, look forward to talking to you all again on my return...

Liam
N/A

See you all soon!

:mrgreen: lucky for some.....I wish I could be in LA Cry lol

Enjoy your hols :-)
N/A

See you all soon!

I think he is just tryin to make us jealous you know, bet he is writing from somewhere like clacton on sea lol!
N/A

See you all soon!

yes.. i agree.. i demand photographic proof!!! lol