cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfied ADSL customer

N/A

Satisfied ADSL customer

After recently setting up a web and email server I wanted to say how pleased I am with the service that force 9 has provided. I have been a customer with force 9 for some time, and recently decided to upgrade to ADSL. Within a month of applying, our line was enabled and the ADSL modem delivered. Installation was straightforward and quick, and I was connected on the first try. After a 56k modem, the ADSL was wonderfully fast. I now have the ADSL connection shared across a network of 3 pcs, and a web and email server running, thanks to force 9 supplying a static IP and supporting SMTP mail feed. Thank you for the excellent service, force 9, and keep up the good work.
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Satisfied ADSL customer

> After recently setting up a web and email server I wanted to say how pleased I am with the service that force 9 has provided. I have been a customer with force 9 for some time, and recently decided to upgrade to ADSL. Within a month of applying, our line was enabled and the ADSL modem delivered. Installation was straightforward and quick, and I was connected on the first try. After a 56k modem, the ADSL was wonderfully fast. I now have the ADSL connection shared across a network of 3 pcs, and a web and email server running, thanks to force 9 supplying a static IP and supporting SMTP mail feed. Thank you for the excellent service, force 9, and keep up the good work.

Hi,
Yes! I am also another very satisfied ADSL customer and I upgraded from my old dialup account to ADSL last summer and I have been very happy with my service,YEP! keep doing the good stuff F9.

PS: I've been a customer with F9 for nearly 5 years and I wouldnt change to another ISP if you paid me despite some of F9's limitations etc. They do try and thats what matters to me at the end of the day.

Ivan

Best Regards
Ivan

--
N/A

> > After recently setting up a web and email server I wanted to say how pleased I am with the service that force 9 has provided. I have been a customer with force 9 for some time, and recently decided to upgrade to ADSL. Within a month of applying, our line was enabled and the ADSL modem delivered. Installation was straightforward and quick, and I was connected on the first try. After a 56k modem, the ADSL was wonderfully fast. I now have the ADSL connection shared across a network of 3 pcs, and a web and email server running, thanks to force 9 supplying a static IP and supporting SMTP mail feed. Thank you for the excellent service, force 9, and keep up the good work.
>
> Hi,
> Yes! I am also another very satisfied ADSL customer and I upgraded from my old dialup account to ADSL last summer and I have been very happy with my service,YEP! keep doing the good stuff F9.
>
> PS: I've been a customer with F9 for nearly 5 years and I wouldnt change to another ISP if you paid me despite some of F9's limitations etc. They do try and thats what matters to me at the end of the day.
>
> Ivan
>
> Best Regards
> Ivan
>
>
>
> --
>

N/A

Oops I guess I messed up my first posting!

I converted to ADSL this week and whilst I recognise some of the issues raised by other customers (F9 submitted the incorrect telephone number for checking - wrongly indicating that my line as not ADSL capable, and gave me the wrong username to begin with) I have always found them to be prompt and helpful in dealing with any problems or queries.

A quick phone call to support sorted out the username issue and a second or two later after updating the router I was connected without further incident whilst keeping the support gal on the line in case of problems.

After looking at some of the horror stories around concerning peoples' troubles setting up their connection I seem to have gotten off scot-free configuring my router (Netgear DG814) too. A few mouse-clicks and a couple of fields to fill in and away it went - painless really. I'm a happy (for now) broadband punter.

Cheers
N/A

I for one also think F9 represent excellent value for money. I upgraded to BB in less than one week.I think for those who complain the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Many ISP have higher monthly charges or high priced support lines and reading reviews they have just as many problems.

F9 keep up the good work.
--
NormanB
Dabbler

> After recently setting up a web and email server I wanted to say how pleased I am with the service that force 9 has provided. I have been a customer with force 9 for some time, and recently decided to upgrade to ADSL. Within a month of applying, our line was enabled and the ADSL modem delivered. Installation was straightforward and quick, and I was connected on the first try. After a 56k modem, the ADSL was wonderfully fast. I now have the ADSL connection shared across a network of 3 pcs, and a web and email server running, thanks to force 9 supplying a static IP and supporting SMTP mail feed. Thank you for the excellent service, force 9, and keep up the good work.

I too am a contented ASDL customer. I changed because I was very unhappy with F9 dialup which had deteriorated fast from an excellent facilty to a troublesome one - F9 maintained that the service had not deteriorated despite customers protestations. Maybe it was a marketing ploy - it worked anyway.

I do not use the email and web services though I have not really investigated that yet.

I hope the current F9 ASDL service which is good is maintained.

N/A

N/A

After recently setting up a web and email server I wanted to say how pleased I am with the service that force 9 has provided. I have been a customer with force 9 for some time, and recently decided to upgrade to ADSL. Within a month of applying, our line was enabled and the ADSL modem delivered. Installation was straightforward and quick, and I was connected on the first try. After a 56k modem, the ADSL was wonderfully fast. I now have the ADSL connection shared across a network of 3 pcs, and a web and email server running, thanks to force 9 supplying a static IP and supporting SMTP mail feed. Thank you for the excellent service, force 9, and keep up the good work.

PS First time I've tried this message board, apologies 'cos I seem to have posted someone else's comment. Newbies ... <sigh>

N/A

Third attempt

I'm happy! Running Linux, using a Netgear 824. Only hassle I had was F9 giving me a duff username (the bit after the @ was bogus). Customer suport were very good.

Now all I Have to do is figure out how to post on this forum properly
N/A

> Oops I guess I messed up my first posting!
>

You're not alone, I messed up the same way. Oh hum!

N/A

Thanks too you all for your kind words Smiley

It is always nice to hear some positive feedback from our customers. It is after all our number one priority to offer the best products and services to our customers.

We'll keep providing you with the best deals and hope you will pass on the favourable words to others, so they too can become part of the best Internet provider available.