cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSI

dukeofearl

SSI

Hi,
I am trying to use server side includes for site navigation. I know this is possible on Linux based servers but the tests I have tried on our space have not worked.

can anyone help?
4 REPLIES
N/A

SSI

Have you resolved the way in which F9 supports SSI yet? I have asked and they say that they do, (see my post asking for SSI help) but cant tell me how to use it and that there are details in their help section or alternativley contact the forum
N/A

SSI's and supportiveness

Hi globalltd,

I have a sneekying feeling that what F9 mean by yes! they support SSI & SSL is that you can use them on or from their server (i.e. its possible) BUT dont expect any real technical support help though if you encounter problems, like dont seriously expect to phone tech support and have a support agent help you directly (they either wont know how, which to be fair might NOT be their fault or just wont have the time available even if they do completely understand the issues involved). Hence see our tutorials as thats all your likely to get?

Ivan
N/A

SSI

See our tutorials would be OK if there was one for SSI. If there is then fine point me to it because I cannot find it and I will try and sort things out from there but tell me there is something there when there is not just adds to the frustration
N/A

Replying SSI's

Hi,

Sorry! for the confusion No! I couldnt see any tutorials on this matter either, I think when it comes to using SSI or SSL's your basically on your own is the impression I get from F9. Yes! it can work but you yourself have to work out how to make it happen as far as I can see. Or F9 are NOT going to offer any help to those people that do want to use these technologies.

Ivan Cry