cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Commands

N/A

SQL Commands

Not so much an issue anymore since I've found the following out but why am I not permitted to use the 'drop' command?

I spent most of the early hours last night trying to find out why I couldn't install IBForum :confused:

Thanks to my own perseverance and the free hours between 1am and 7am (yes, really!) I traced the issue to the use of the drop command.

Are there any other such commands I should keep an eye out for in future scripts?

Must dash, got to finish re-coding the forum installer! :naughty:

Gareth Williams

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: SQL Commands

No the DROP command doesn't work, I asked why about 4 months ago now in this forum, and no reason was given.

So I ended up getting a different provider for my hosting needs.
Marteknet
Grafter

RE: SQL Commands

> No the DROP command doesn't work, I asked why about 4 months ago now in this forum, and no reason was given.
>
> So I ended up getting a different provider for my hosting needs.

Al which provider do you use now and how do you find them. i am considering changing as support from Force9 is a joke (a bad joke) i cant even add new rows to tables from the mysql-admin page on the portal and when i asked support they said nothing at all just advised me to post a question here dispite me having sent them loads of details and screendumps about the error i keep getting.

Thanks in advance Peter.