cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumours

N/A

Rumours

Has anyone picked up on the rumours, on blogs and forums, that the two directors who left Plusnet after their sale to BT, have now started the new isp Vivacity, I only ask because this new isp is just like plusnet when it started ( A No. 1 ) and now Plusnet, of course after being sold to BT, will just become part of BT, and we all know what that will mean, downhill !!!
16 REPLIES
jnwright
Grafter

Rumours

No!

They haven't started this so called new ISP. A quick google will show that Vivaciti is just another Enta reseller & has been around for quite some time.

You have already asked this question in an active thread at

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54793&start=21

and have now had an answer from jamesbailey.
N/A

WOW WOW WOW

Creepy Creepy Creepy, How much are getting paid !!!
James
Grafter

Rumours

You could ask the same question of yourself :p
N/A

Urea

Who is fronting who at Plusnet now, a list of Directors would be nice ? and a lot more honesty from it`s support staff!!
James
Grafter

Rumours

Neil Laycock is the acting CEO.

As stated here:
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54338
N/A

STILL MISSING THE POINT

To James Bailey 2005, when will you people understand, your members are important, you purport to offer a service, and yet for many years, your service has been less than average, to say the least, you have thrown back one acting director to me, your whole outfit is a shambles, each and every day, another excuse for one of your companies failures to provide the proper service that you bill your members for. COMICAL and can only get worse. I have yet to see all GREEN LIGHTS !
James
Grafter

Rumours

Ok, that was random.
N/A

Rumours

Is there a point to this thread? If there is then I've missed it
Zathras
Grafter

Rumours

None at all
Community Veteran

Rumours

I have moved this thread to "General Chit Chat", as that seams to be a fair description.

Chilly
Community Veteran

Rumours

General, Random or both?

:shock:
Zathras
Grafter

Rumours

Chit :lol:
gswindale
Grafter

Re: Urea

Who is fronting who at Plusnet now, a list of Directors would be nice ? and a lot more honesty from it`s support staff!!

Contact Companies House.

What is the obsession with Directors of this company. As long as they are providing the service the advertise (which from what I can see at my PC, they are), it doesn't really matter who they employ.

each and every day, another excuse for one of your companies failures

I was under the impression that James only worked for Plus not a multitude of companies Cheesy
Community Veteran

Rumours

No he works for Force 9, Free Online and most importantly MetroNet as well Tongue